Off Topic Playground

Just finished another painting session and now watching Rush Hour 3 on TV... got through a few figures today... pretty pleased.. although I've lost count of how many times I painted and repainted Seamus' face... just leaving as is now as I can't be bothered to do it again! :D

# flips the table , scattering killer bunnies cards all over , whips out his soulstone infused peacebringer firing 3 shots bursts into the chest and head of all the zombies playing ... #

So whats up next guys .

Hurricane passed by , still have heavy winds , some rain , and the subways are closed .

Pathmart reopened so that means beer while watching true blood , yay .

@Hatchethead my gaming group did the same lol.

@Foe that's good, for both the hurricane passing, and True blood I just hope your not drinking alone.

30 more mins of work then go home, and finish dead Lady Justice for a friend who comissioned me. I'll post it when I'm finished. I think I'm gonna start a thread for all the comission work I'm doing.

Edited by Deadpool
Zombie Helper!

*wanders in and yawns* Morning everyone, lovely Monday morning... post tropical storm, if it could even really be called that >.>

Any way... lovely long day ahead. Work in the morning, Work in the afternoon, then training in the evening. Hardly a moment to collect my thoughts today >.>

*Yawn*

Slept really crap last night. Went to bed at 1:00am (thought I'd get an early night) and ended up laying there until about 5:00am until I fell asleep.... that was alot of beer and hobby time wasted! :D:(

That has to be some of the worst. >< It's why I keep a technical manual at home. 10 minutes of reading about Web Methods configuration details and I'm out like a light

Leaving in about 20 minutes and get to find out how bad the roads are and how fast the town cleaned up XD I know of a few downed trees blocking roads and at least 1 is flooded heavily.

That has to be some of the worst. >< It's why I keep a technical manual at home. 10 minutes of reading about Web Methods configuration details and I'm out like a light

Leaving in about 20 minutes and get to find out how bad the roads are and how fast the town cleaned up XD I know of a few downed trees blocking roads and at least 1 is flooded heavily.

Yeah, I was stuck in that "I might as well get up and do something... but then again I could fall asleep any minute if I keep trying" type situation... :D

And good luck in town Sir, be safe Karn! :)