Off Topic Playground

*Bursts from the trap door, slams it shut and - with a grunt of effort - topples a Monolith on top, sealing it.*

*After a moment of silence the door rattles and bucks, battered by something(s) on the other side.*

*Sits, panting.*

No worries. They'll eventually eat each other.

*looks up from her film* Hatchet? everything ok honey? would you like to come watch wrath of khan with me?? :) *pats throne*

*Nods vigorously, bounds over and wedges himself in.*

Um, do you have anything that would change me back ...?

*Indicates large hand-claws, executioner's hood and attractive beer gut treasure trail.*

Fell fed me some mint-thing that changed me into this fat Guild-thing. I prefer my old fat undead-Neverborn-Outcast-thing.

*Bursts from the trap door, slams it shut and - with a grunt of effort - topples a Monolith on top, sealing it.*

*After a moment of silence the door rattles and bucks, battered by something(s) on the other side.*

*Sits, panting.*

No worries. They'll eventually eat each other.

That will be after they escape, when Lilith told me use one drop, I misunderstood her and used one bottle

*Nods vigorously, bounds over and wedges himself in.*

Um, do you have anything that would change me back ...?

*Indicates large hand-claws, executioner's hood and attractive beer gut treasure trail.*

Fell fed me some mint-thing that changed me into this fat Guild-thing. I prefer my old fat undead-Neverborn-Outcast-thing.

oh honey. *tuts and pulls out a purple sweetie* there you go!

do you like star trek then hatchet??

and chocobo, do you like star trek?

Omg is our Princess a trekkie? Thats so hot :D

It really is and will be the only time hot and Grimke will be in the same sentence

and chocobo, do you like star trek?

Does the new film count, cause I don't think so

Yay!

*Noms and changes back.*

Well. I appreciate Star Trek. Watched Next Gen with my folks when I was younger, I've seen all the films, but I fall far short of an actual Trekkie, my dear.

*Barely intact beneath the monolith, the trap door sits twisted and askew, silent and unmoving. The defenses have held.*

Welp, time for bed.

*Disappears behind the throne. Reappears seconds later wearing goalie pads and a football helmet, brandishing a cricket bat pounded through with rusty nails.*

Night all!

*Shoulders the toppled monolith aside, wades through the debris and disappears in the darkness below.*

# walks in , notices coffee monolith places a small box on the floor , several mini mechanical spiders spew out and cover the monolith .. sparks flashing , needles sewing , in a short time the monolith floats back to its position #

morning everyone !

Just for fun I fed a bunch of terror tots those tag a longs and sent them on there way , this should be good .