Off Topic Playground

*walks in, holding tummy* when I don't get enough sleep, my belly hurts :( but it was TOTALLY worth it :D

*hops up onto your shoulder and hands you a coffee*

Morning Fell =)

Sucks about your stomach :/ something to do with what you drink on average the nights your up late? >.> *shrugs*

But at least it was worth it as you said =D Had a good Memorial day huh?

I think it's just my body's response to lack of sleep... actually... it was Saturday night... we got to the game store at 230pm or so, and didn't leave again until 330am.... TOTALLY epic :D

Only... Sunday we didn't get up until 1130 or so... so we didn't go to bed until after 1am... We got up about 830... and I didn't go to sleep last night until 1... and I got up at 530... So I screwed my ENTIRE sleep schedule up... *shrugs* I'd totally do Saturday over again... but I wish I'd been sleepy when I got home at 1030 last night...

I think it's just my body's response to lack of sleep... actually... it was Saturday night... we got to the game store at 230pm or so, and didn't leave again until 330am.... TOTALLY epic :D

Only... Sunday we didn't get up until 1130 or so... so we didn't go to bed until after 1am... We got up about 830... and I didn't go to sleep last night until 1... and I got up at 530... So I screwed my ENTIRE sleep schedule up... *shrugs* I'd totally do Saturday over again... but I wish I'd been sleepy when I got home at 1030 last night...

Sounds like an epic game session, 13 hours of gaming is definitely for the win!

Well glad you had a good weekend if a screwed up sleep schedule =D

At least you will sleep well tonight, hit the bed and pass out =)

if I can stay awake all day at the school... and all evening at the mall *makes a gaging sound*

We'll help you stay awake at least =D

If nothing else, get a lemon and every time you find yourself starting to drift, take a bite of it =D It will wake you right up!