Off Topic Playground

*Eyes flash red and grins*

Just have Fell take off my shackles and see what you get little Egg. :firedevil

Like she'd ever do that. You'd never come back. Then we'd be forced to hunt you down and unfortunately eradicate you.

And I don't like doing that to friends. Explaining to the relatives is the worst bit.

And don't forget...rune sword..It burns!!

Pfftt I asked him! But by the time he got back it ran into the back of the thread. I'll ask him again when he appears today.

As for power rangers, yeah you were to old for them. I was in the right age group for there release heh, they were the biggest toy thing in the US at that time.

@Chocobo :*SNickers* Yes... never wear Red in Star Trek if you don't have a name.

I've alway been to old for power rangers, I still watch cartoons

I bet she's been having fun. Bit of a nightmare mess to clean up though.

I never realised you were in the babysitting Nephilim business Chocobo! ;)

Hmmm,, wonder if i could call our kid Nekima if its a girl?...

Delivery delay and she's not the're yet :(

Oh and calm the little ones down, I put a little sleeping powered in their water, not enough to put them to sleep, just slow them down a little

Power Rangers spanned quite an age range here in America. I remember seeing HS'er who at the time thought they were cool, it was a strange phenomenon since I don't think anything has done that in a long time.

*Snickers*

Nephilim Baby Sitting is dangerous... imagine the swarm of Terror Tots all wanting to play....

@Girls Name: Well you should look up Nekima's name first and see if there is any literary or historical significance to it first...then... do it!

Annnnddd with that I'm off to work. Be back in a bit.

We got three girls here

Kali

Pele

And Lucy

thats not good..Better build an ark quick...

Its sunny here today, which is a shock after about four days of rain!

Has Fell disappeared again? Hope that drink wasn't dodgy...was Spoon involved?

*eyes cardboard cut out of Spoon*

*tosses Koolaide over shoulder* Not sure I'd drink that...

HAHA Abs is Easy (as if we couldn't tell ;))

Does this smell like chloraform to you?

Let me take a sniff

*Passes out*

*looks down and wondering how that shirt got there*

Odd.... I don't remember putting you on this morning... *tears off his shirt show off his Nephilim Masculinity* :D

Surreee..... I know whats on your mind ;)

*puts devil horns on you*

*Snores you wish*

Like she'd ever do that. You'd never come back. Then we'd be forced to hunt you down and unfortunately eradicate you.

And I don't like doing that to friends. Explaining to the relatives is the worst bit.

And don't forget...rune sword..It burns!!

Pfftt shows what the Egg knows. *grins* There is more to it then just Shackles my friend, they just keep me from giving into my instincts.

*Crosses arms* I wouldn't run away and she knows that. *smirks and winks*

Hey Karn... does this smell like roses?
*looks over*

Does what? *leans down to investigate, wrapping tail around your neck to balance himself*

hey whats up all ... *walks to coffee monolith *

played in my malifaux campaign , I tied but its ok since i already received max points for this round . played against a colloti voodoo hag crew with a whole lotta dolls . I took the Perdita and family and some marshals , i boxed papa loco and was able to run up and get pap into a great position to blow up and kill like 6 dolls at once ! I chose exterminate dolls! for fun I came close to colloti was the only doll left lol . Its was a fun game !

Pfftt shows what the Egg knows. *grins* There is more to it then just Shackles my friend, they just keep me from giving into my instincts.

*Crosses arms* I wouldn't run away and she knows that. *smirks and winks*

Pfft! Very sure of yourself aren't you?! ;) Can control your instincts....hmmm. so you won't run away. I guess you'd still be an enslaved Nephilim then! Just without the shackles. Unless of course you were to attack Fell. Not a wise decision...

hey whats up all ... *walks to coffee monolith *

Ah-ha! I want words with you!

#waggles tack at Foe#

Pfft! Very sure of yourself aren't you?! ;) Can control your instincts....hmmm. so you won't run away. I guess you'd still be an enslaved Nephilim then! Just without the shackles. Unless of course you were to attack Fell. Not a wise decision...

*Grins and winks*

All part of the role my friend ;)

Attack Fell? Pffttt, your just trying to get me in trouble now. I wouldn't do that. :)

*Eyes Shackles* Ohhh there are more to them then just weighing me down AB. Taking them off Unleashes me ;)

*Snickers at Foe*

Oh so it was you. Nice one ;)

BAH! I was going to print a good chunk of my application packets... but I have nice paper, and I don't want to have to try and compete with the multitude of students that just attacked me in the lab... :(

LET ME AT EM LET ME AT EM

#waves rune sword, and brandishes revolver#

Its Huntin' Time!!

*strikes a pose, starts singing Vogue, turns into Born this Way* what the hell?

See, I always thought that GAGA song sounded more like Madonna's Express yourself at parts...but Vogue is similar to that I guess, so full circle!

What will the students think?

And is that Colette pic new in your sig? I don't remember seeing it before? ;)

*snickers* Well for what it's worth, I like that song of hers ;) The video is beyond freaky... but the song is great =)

*Eyes the students and looks to Fell* Oh this is a very simple problem.... may I? *Grins and gives puppy dog eyes*

Born this way couldn't be a bigger gay metaphor, even if it wanted to

#nods#

Yes it is. technically they're not children. in my book anyway. Once its old enough to fend for itself and feed itself, Its on the hitlist!

Guild law No. 345b

Your making that up

Just sounds wrong...... ;)

Anyway, you have the cushy life at the moment...so you wouldn't want to be unleashed!

Well that is half the point :D

Basically. =)

It's for emergencies only as it's hard to stop once I get going. Just bam! bam! bam! Until someone falls over unable to move any more ;)

Your making that up

Nonsense. And I can smack you around the head for suggesting that.

Guild Law 2567ii

i-am-the-law_design.png

And it's not THAT new, Abs... She's been there a couple of days... :)

But I've been looking at the top of your posts Fell, not your bottom. I am a gentleman after all! ;)

Edited by Absolution Black

Oh trust me, Born This Way is going to be the main song at every Drag Show from now till kingdom come (which may very well be this weekend *sniggers*). It's still catchy ;)

Exactly =)

What are you going to do Karn?

*tries to look innocent*

Why... help you educate the blossoming young minds of your students of course! =D