Off Topic Playground

I think Terraclips are going to be the real end of the world... a modular terrain system so awesome and simple that reality simply can not handle it! So each opened box will cause a black hole to form and slowly but surly the earth will be sucked into the silent darkness that is Wyrds genius. @.@

sounds like a quantum-box

Fell scrathes head, paperdragon with choco On ot catches fire.

Choco is now a naked chocobo.... Feathers burned away

*returns to boat*

Ooc: dragon was just googled, not own creation

*puts on the cone of shame

BTW: The world is going to end on Sunday....

Just sayin'...

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

nooooooo

Okay... I'm done Spamming the thread... bored at work... *walks away whistling, looking innocent, hands in pockets*

What your finish spamming the spamming thread?

#wanders in, pours a mug of hot coffee, flips open the paper and sits on his chair. Sits on tack. Jumps several feet in the air, pours hot coffee over himself, lands in a heap on the floor.#

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!! WTH!! A tack, seriously?! Looks back a few posts....

Foe. Very funny. And from a fellow guildster too.

#wipes shell down with a cloth#

And now I smell of coffee. Fantastic. We shall be having words about this......

#goes off to have a shower#

I popped this in the 'annoying song' thread as a reply to Chocobos statement that she hadn't done anything good since 'sweet about me'

I like this. Good 80's style pop, great video, and girls!

you misunder stood me, i though she hadn't made any songs after warm this winter. so no good song or bad ones.

But yeh good song :D

*Snickers as he walks into the thread, stops and appears directly in front of AB with about a inch between them*

See AB? I'm not the real trouble maker here ;)

I'm just Fell's innocent collared Monster *Smiles sweetly and hops up onto his coffee monolith*

Any way... not a bad song actually lol. Nice an energetic and the video is.... interesting heh. For some reason I get the impression they are Power Rangers and she is the Red one... since you know... the Red one always saves the day when things go bad...

*Snickers as he walks into the thread, stops and appears directly in front of AB with about a inch between them*

I'm just Fell's innocent collared Monster *Smiles sweetly and hops up onto his coffee monolith*

Any way... not a bad song actually lol. Nice an energetic and the video is.... interesting heh. For some reason I get the impression they are Power Rangers and she is the Red one... since you know... the Red one always saves the day when things go bad...

You have your moments...... ;)

And power rangers? I never really got into that, but then I'm probably too old. I was in my late teens when they arrived on our screens....I was more interested in beer and girls!

And you wimped out. You never asked Sketch what his t-shirt size is! ;)

I thought the one red was the first to die

No, wait that's star trek, my mistake :)

And you wimped out. You never asked Sketch what his t-shirt size is! ;)

Pfftt I asked him! But by the time he got back it ran into the back of the thread. I'll ask him again when he appears today.

As for power rangers, yeah you were to old for them. I was in the right age group for there release heh, they were the biggest toy thing in the US at that time.

@Chocobo :*SNickers* Yes... never wear Red in Star Trek if you don't have a name.

Pfftt I asked him! But by the time he got back it ran into the back of the thread. I'll ask him again when he appears today.

As for power rangers, yeah you were to old for them. I was in the right age group for there release heh, they were the biggest toy thing in the US at that time.

@Chocobo :*SNickers* Yes... never wear Red in Star Trek if you don't have a name.

That means you must be a young un' then. The biggest toys when I was young were rubiks cubes and He-man!!

Oh and action man, the original ones not the snazzy modern version.

And I used to have a red shirt.....never did me any harm! ;)

Power Rangers spanned quite an age range here in America. I remember seeing HS'er who at the time thought they were cool, it was a strange phenomenon since I don't think anything has done that in a long time.

*Snickers*

Nephilim Baby Sitting is dangerous... imagine the swarm of Terror Tots all wanting to play....

@Girls Name: Well you should look up Nekima's name first and see if there is any literary or historical significance to it first... then... do it!

Annnnddd with that I'm off to work. Be back in a bit.

Heh, I have just checked....If posts in this thread didin't count I would just be reaching 1000! (996) .

I never knew that if you highlighted the tag at the left of the thread it tells you how many posts you have in that thread....

Told you I wasn't a techie!!

Crap, that also means I have contributed almost 1/5 of the posts in this thread!!

I need to get out a bit more...

#wanders off to peruse other threads#

Edited by Absolution Black