Off Topic Playground

*smirks*

Ah, Chocobo... I can't protect you if he decides to...

*ducks as Chocobo goes sailing over her head*

remember me with dignity

What? HEY! Put me down!!!

Plan B, DEAD WEIGHT! (bodies start to appear attached to me until I'm to heavy to lift. Then disappear!

HAHA!!

Gross

*throws spoon off a clift*

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Sketch

Sketch

Sketch

*holds out a plate* cookie?

Never been able to summon Teddy, you have to use his Alter and put up the proper sacrifice on it. Cookies in this case... Want to borrow it? *grins* I made it myself out of the bones of the old Forum Trolls that were left after the Troll war of XXXX.

:angel: :)

don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.

*crawls up out of the ground. Nice try Chocobo, but I'm a resser remember? I go through topsoil like water. Part of being in touch with my dead side hahaha.

plus... you deserve cookies... dumb kids and their stupid questions... *glares*

I saw that. I found it most humorous. *pats Sketch on the back*

:angel: :)

don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.

Ahh the Oracle speaks through you!

Nice quote timing =D

Backs into room firing his repeater slammed the door shut . "spoon! Whats the deal with all the zombies out there I had to take down about 50, the gaurd are burning the corpses as we speak ! "

Finally some free time work has been non stop all day !

Backs into room firing his repeater slammed the door shut . "spoon! Whats the deal with all the zombies out there I had to take down about 50, the gaurd are burning the corpses as we speak ! "

Finally some free time work has been non stop all day !

NO!!! Thats my production team for my entrance!!! *snaps fingers* *a short fat man walks up behind*

Go salvage all the parts you can! I don't want to retrain my team again! *the fat man waddles off*

Good to see you foe. Sorry work has been so intense hahaha.

*sips a bubbly green drink*

ummm yeah you might need a new production team ..my bad .

No food fight not my area anyway , been inside a boiler getting it cleaned out for the summer so its all spiffy for next winter . Wanted to just finish and shower rather than break in the middle .

*gavomits as she catches a wiff of Spoon's libations* Honestly, man, that is disgusting! *nearly tosses her cookies*

Hey, don't knock it until you try it. *offers cup* it is delicious, and not just for drinking! *takes a big swig and starts to chew, crunching softly*

ummm yeah you might need a new production team ..my bad .

No food fight not my area anyway , been inside a boiler getting it cleaned out for the summer so its all spiffy for next winter . Wanted to just finish and shower rather than break in the middle .

Probably the best idea for that any way. That kind of work is best to just get done and then rest afterwords. =)

Grr... lunch delivery over 30 min late...
Your Terrifying caused them to run away Sketch...

Though late food is lame. *shakes head and adds them to the list of the dead to be picked up tonight*