Off Topic Playground

*does a "the windows are open" dance* but there are people in the courtyard, so there aren't any birds :( boo

Awww but atleast you have fresh air! The windows in my building don't open >.>

Talking about vacation I have 5 paid weeks I think iam taking the month of july off .

Damn man, time to start using some of that!

Im doing good thanks and just getting ready for a marathon night of films. :) might go and grab some tasty treats... :) x

Yay movies! Anything good?

Yeah, I think our first one had 12 players and went for like 13 hours. Had 4 factions represented (all but filthy Ressers). Arcanists had 2 players, Outcasts had 2, Guild had 3, and Neverborn had 5! Of course, Neverborn won, but that's mostly because they took their sweet time and let the rest of us beat up on each other first. That and the Guild decided to completely ignore the Neverborn and focus on the Arcanists first. Darn power-hungry dictators. Whoops...did I say that out loud? :D

Mwa ha ha ha....let's just say, that it will go along with the rest of the crew's theme much better. Actually, I may post a pic of my Deso Engine for you guys this weekend if I remember. The mod work is done on him, just need to paint. :)

Hmm.....barefoot. I LOVE barefoot driving. Of course, grew up in FL, so I go barefoot anywhere I can. I start wearing sandals the SECOND it starts to warm up. And then when we get the inevitable cold weekend in late April or whenever, I usually continue to wear my sandals just as a protest. I'd wear sandals to work if I could, and sometimes on Fridays I actually do. ;)

Pie!! Mmmmm...I'll take me some Key Lime please?

Dude you must put up pics of it =) I will hound you until you do! *gets the hounds*

Heh seem like a whole lot of us have that barefoot thing in common! Nice to see we are not all completely off the wall =)

*Watches as the Pie monolith begins to rumble into action, dispensing warm steaming pie to anyone who requests it*

Ohhhhhhhh IT's ALIVE!

*leans over and looks down at your feet, tilts head*

Umm... yay feet.... and yay pedicure?

Ninja Chocobo I guess.... you certainly have a lot of classes under your belt sir... could you be... a Red mage?

One of few classes I'm not :(

Hmmm, I agree about the books, lying in the grass. I'm not a good swimmer but I do love to be in water. But I can't say i'd want to drive barefoot. But then i don't really like driving much anyway!

But I prefer to be outdoors than indoors. And i need sun and heat. i am a very glum boy in the winter....MAybe I'm a lizard?!

I <3 winter, if it wasn't for Lilith I would have probably be a Rasputina player

*does a "the windows are open" dance* but there are people in the courtyard, so there aren't any birds :( boo

*starts singing, windows shatter, stops singing :(*

I'm doing well Hayzel... Its the time of year where students are getting SUPER obnoxious, so I'm having to do a lot of deep breathing to keep myself from telling them all off. And I'm tired of the rain. But I'm hoping all the rain now will result in a beautiful summer.

@Karn: The flight question I had... answered on pg 37 of the RM...

I'm doing well Hayzel... Its the time of year where students are getting SUPER obnoxious, so I'm having to do a lot of deep breathing to keep myself from telling them all off. And I'm tired of the rain. But I'm hoping all the rain now will result in a beautiful summer.

@Karn: The flight question I had... answered on pg 37 of the RM...

Huzzah for answered question!

Sucks about the rain and jackass students though :/ HS age right?

@ Lobo : Key Lime? ooh dexters friend eats key lime smile.gif

<.<

>.>

No idea what you're referring to here....yep...no idea at all....

Dude you must put up pics of it =) I will hound you until you do! *gets the hounds*

Fine...fine....FINE! Patience! :tongue2:

Pretty much everyone's reaction to the DE last night at the LGS was "WTF is that thing?!" Hehe

it makes me depressed... :(

gah! Wanna go outside SO bad :\

*pats your head* Only a little while longer and you can =)

Fine...fine....FINE! Patience! :tongue2:

Pretty much everyone's reaction to the DE last night at the LGS was "WTF is that thing?!" Hehe

Huzzah! *taps foot waiting*

I'm toying around with some more DE fiddly bits to add to mine to, got some great spikes and what not.

I dont mind rain without it all that beautiful green in tje summer would be dry and brown . A long as I have water proof shoes which is whay I normaly where ( thanks northface ! ) I dont mind it in the least .

@hayzel - wouldn't mind checking out england ! Although iam probanly staying in the states this summer .

I get 5 weeks every year weather I use it or not , I like to save it all for the summer . In the winter I get most school holidays off so iam usually content in the winter .

Yay ! The main office has cake and coffee for evryone!

What do vegetarians who become Zombies eat?

people in Comas.... :D

HAHAHA!

I nearly really lol'ed at that Fell! *sniggers quietly and tries not to laugh out loud*

Ok here is one...

How much do dead batteries cost?

Nothing! They are free of charge.

Karn.. that was a groaner.... Hard core *rolls eyes and chortles*

Tis what I excel at Fell ;) I am skilled in the ways of the Pun and bad joke ;)

Your groans Fell! They Fuel me! Muahahaha!

Got another one up my sleeve hehe:

Did you hear about the new line of Elvis Presley-themed steakhouses?

They will be for people who love meat tender.

GOD Karn... Obnoxious... It's not PUNNY *pouts, takes her Pecan Pie to the corner to eat it, forgetting that the Neph is installed on her shoulder*

*cackles and pats your head before wrapping around your neck* Your guilty of it to! *puts the devil horns back on you*

Ok ok enough for today I think. =)

What do vegetarians who become Zombies eat?

people in Comas.... :D

WOW...that is awesome. Totally stealing it for future use elsewhere. :)

@ Karn: Yeah, I've got some cool stuff like chains and other spikes to add to the DE once he's painted as well. At first, I kept trying to figure out how to come up with something that could be pinned underneath his front fist, like a flattened human torso or something, LOL. Came up short though. I think what I finally got will work though. :D

*accepts coffee, bows to Lobo*

See... mine is funny, Karn... yours... well... they're groaners :);) :angel:

lol Lobo! Supposed to back me up man! ;)

Yeah mine were groaners... but that is the point of a Pun ^^

@Lobo: Yeah I thought about that to but couldn't get it to look right. Im thinking right now I want to go with the who chained beast unleashed thing with lots of spikes and maybe some bodies/parts on the chains.