Off Topic Playground

Well she is certainly one heck of an interference to run into ;) If you have trouble keeping her alive, consider adding a Guardian and having it keep up with her using Protect and what not on her when it can. That should certainly make Lady J tougher.

the boys'd stop playing with me if any of my guildsters were harder to kill ;)

off to baby sit... I'll catch you guys later :D

*waves* see ya Fell! Have fun tonight.

>.> one hour more... come on clock...

the boys'd stop playing with me if any of my guildsters were harder to kill wink.gif
lol!

Do it any way ;) Crush them with Armored warrior women!

Edited by karn987

#wanders in all sickly like, waves , pours a cup of tea then clambers back into bed#

eurgggh! all poorly sick today, bad stomach, feel sick, head aches. May not be on much, lying in bed at home....

Blah that sucks AB :/

*Sends the Tea Monolith over to you to give some hot tea love*

Rest up man and we will see you on when you are.

*Sends a Terror tot to tuck you in*

and I was listening to this in my car on the way to work... I totally need more '90s Alternative and Pop music (if you must know, I have one backstreet boys song and one christina aguilera song on my ipod)

PS... Dude has some crazy eyebrows.... O.O

Ohhh and I love this song. I haven't heard it in a long time... stationed stopped playing it!

Also seconded for more 90's Alternative and pop XD Not ashamed to say I like it lol

Edited by karn987

I too am looking forward to Collodi... to round out my Zorraida crew... :D

People are complaining about the wicked dolls though... boo on them... they just need to look beyond the insipid colors... They have GREAT potential... and I don't think the pictures of Collodi are that great... I'm VERY excited about his box set :D

I too am looking forward to Collodi... to round out my Zorraida crew... :D

People are complaining about the wicked dolls though... boo on them... they just need to look beyond the insipid colors... They have GREAT potential... and I don't think the pictures of Collodi are that great... I'm VERY excited about his box set :D

Same! lol

I actually bought big Z when book 2 came out for use with Collidi later XD Mmmmm doll army

Yeah I like the Wicked Dolls actually, they look a lot like I thought they would. There is a lot of potential with them to, looks like they will be easy to mod up for different poses etc to.

And Collodi is fantastic! For a model whos pick has spindly arms, that come out great without giving us sticks for arms. Ton of potential for moding to XD