Off Topic Playground

* walks in room after a good lunch still finishing an apple , drops a sack on the floor ( something squirming inside ) hey Karn this should help with the pie monolith , dont asked where I got it .

Oh and go check out my mechanical attendant/ tool kit stand in til the real oneso come out .... His name is bot bot.

Scratch built and painted in two hours !

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20081&page=5

* walks in room after a good lunch still finishing an apple , drops a sack on the floor ( something squirming inside ) hey Karn this should help with the pie monolith , dont asked where I got it .

Oh and go check out my mechanical attendant/ tool kit stand in til the real oneso come out .... His name is bot bot.

Scratch built and painted in two hours !

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20081&page=5

*eyes the bag* Uh huh.... alright... Ill see to that later... *motions for the Terror Tots to carry off the bag*

Dude! That looks awesome! What did you use for parts? Some of those look wicked familiar but I can't put a face to their original model. Especially those hands..

*pouts* But I was behaving.... oh alright... *Lays down on your shoulder and curls tail around your neck*

*pets your tail and smiles*

@Foe: most of the books are bound that funky old school way, where you had to cut the pages to read it... one of them isn't cut... and it was the first one I tried to read... kinda bummed out, I have to wait till I get home to cut the pages apart 'cause I want to use a knife. It'll make the cuts cleaner :\

*pets your tail and smiles*

@Foe: most of the books are bound that funky old school way, where you had to cut the pages to read it... one of them isn't cut... and it was the first one I tried to read... kinda bummed out, I have to wait till I get home to cut the pages apart 'cause I want to use a knife. It'll make the cuts cleaner :\

*purrs and settles against your neck*

Have to cut the pages? Like they are so old the pages have come close to fusing together? Or is there something else to this?

the way it's printed... it's on one sheet of paper... they just folded the single long sheet and sowed it into the spine of the book. It was easier that way.. but in order to read it you have to cut them open... and in the day of the kindle (*coughs, sounds like Blesphemy*) no one carries around Pen Knives anymore... and we aren't supposed to have knives at school... even teachers...

<.<

>.>

Also, my knife is very sharp... I take good care of it... I want to be able to cut it from inside the page.

the way it's printed... it's on one sheet of paper... they just folded the single long sheet and sowed it into the spine of the book. It was easier that way.. but in order to read it you have to cut them open... and in the day of the kindle (*coughs, sounds like Blesphemy*) no one carries around Pen Knives anymore... and we aren't supposed to have knives at school... even teachers...

<.<

>.>

Also, my knife is very sharp... I take good care of it... I want to be able to cut it from inside the page.

Huh wow.... It makes sense but still.... I can't recall a book I have seen that I've had to cut... but maybe that is why some older books have really rough edges to some of the pages. Kinda cool actually that you have a book so old and untouched that its not cut...

Cya Later Fell!

Wow, yeah, I'd almost be tempted to leave it un-cut. Might be worth more someday because of that. Although, then you can't read it, so I see the dilemma there!

I'm busy busy busy busy today! Lots to do at work, so sorry if I'm not around much. ;)

Wow, yeah, I'd almost be tempted to leave it un-cut. Might be worth more someday because of that. Although, then you can't read it, so I see the dilemma there!

I'm busy busy busy busy today! Lots to do at work, so sorry if I'm not around much. ;)

Busy happens, better to be busy then board I think ;)

*kicks his network* freaking network is going nuts on me all day. Keeps dropping and reconnecting every few minutes to few seconds.