Off Topic Playground

There's better deserts, like lemon tarts

2073485885_a5e7db53de.jpg

also any jokes about Chocobo liking tarts will be frowned upon >.<

Mmmm Lemon Tarts.... very much like pies just usually thinner. Though I like the nice thick crust of a good Pie.... mmm Lemon Pie or Chocolate Cream pie... and then there is Pumpkin Pie and Blueberry pie and Apple pie and Strawberry Rubarb pie.... yes... I indeed... like pie.

Mmmm Lemon Tarts.... very much like pies just usually thinner. Though I like the nice thick crust of a good Pie.... mmm Lemon Pie or Chocolate Cream pie... and then there is Pumpkin Pie and Blueberry pie and Apple pie and Strawberry Rubarb pie.... yes... I indeed... like pie.

Dont forget pecan pie... And raspberry pie *licks lips, then cringes* note to self: get more chap tick :(

Dont forget pecan pie... And raspberry pie *licks lips, then cringes* note to self: get more chap tick :(

Ah! How could I!

Really any pie deserves mentioning =)

I gave up on chap stick, my work is a dry environment so even chapstick barely helps >< I just try to drink a lot of liquids. (not sure if it really helps but it seems to >.>)

Hola amigos! (y amiga ;) )

Had all day work meetings...free lunch though. :D

Ooooh!

*walks over to Cherry Dr. P monolith, pours a cup*

Ahh....just what I needed :)

Fell, I have the EXACT same problem with my contacts/glasses sometimes. Every time I end up deciding to wear my glasses, it ends up being stupid bright outside, and then I can't wear my sunglasses. Bright sunlight gives me a headache in no time. :(

I finally OWN Hoffman :D

Sun was out all day... My poor blue eyes are burning from tree pollen and all squinty from the sun... It's cloudy out... Now that I can barely see the sky *points outt the mall skylight*

What kinda pie, Karn?

Ugh that sucks (about the eyes not the Hoffman). Well your eyes will have a chance to rest a bit in the mall at least.

*hops onto your shoulder with more eyedrops*

Hmmm I was thinking 3 kinds of pie... one will definitely be a Lemon pie of some variety... any requests?

Ugh that sucks (about the eyes not the Hoffman). Well your eyes will have a chance to rest a bit in the mall at least.

*hops onto your shoulder with more eyedrops*

Hmmm I was thinking 3 kinds of pie... one will definitely be a Lemon pie of some variety... any requests?

Pecan or raspberry