Off Topic Playground

plus I have a lot of work to do before Sunday, right Karn ;)

lol, yes but you know that comes second to all this Fell =)

*sits down on your shoulder and places a big fuzzy hat on your head*

You should try to get someone to fill in tonight and just vegg and get better =) Besides, the Bruins are on tonight and you need to cheer with me!

lol, yes but you know that comes second to all this Fell =)

*sits down on your shoulder and places a big fuzzy hat on your head*

You should try to get someone to fill in tonight and just vegg and get better =) Besides, the Bruins are on tonight and you need to cheer with me!

Thanks for the hat *pets your tail*

I know it comes second to all the important stuff... *waves hand around to banish the "important" stuff* but sometimes there needs to be some perspective... I'm not falling asleep right now 'cause I'm workin' on something I enjoy... plus I love to write, so it's keeping me engaged... and it's FAR more interesting than economic theories... which sound like conspiracy theories to me....

And I'm gonna try to watch the bruins tonight, if I'm home... ... ... and awake ;)

Thanks for the hat *pets your tail*

I know it comes second to all the important stuff... *waves hand around to banish the "important" stuff* but sometimes there needs to be some perspective... I'm not falling asleep right now 'cause I'm workin' on something I enjoy... plus I love to write, so it's keeping me engaged... and it's FAR more interesting than economic theories... which sound like conspiracy theories to me....

And I'm gonna try to watch the bruins tonight, if I'm home... ... ... and awake ;)

*purrs and wraps his tail around your neck*

Alright all very true and what not, just don't want you to stress out about that when you have other stuff to worry about. Enough said then =)

And aren't economic theories basically conspiracy theories of one breed or another? X)

Well I hope you manage to get the night off and can cheer for the B's, time to put away Canada! =D

Edited by karn987

Did I miss anything today

Hmmm...

Fell is sick sadly

There is now a Chicken Soup Monolith

AB is off vacation and back to work and has a thing for readheads

Sketch dropped his daily Techno/dance on us

AB dropped his daily suggestive video on us

Fell's class is being terrorized by Terror Tots

*EDIT* Fell is also studying for her Test on Saturday

Edited by karn987

Aww kitty! :) im more of a teddy bear girl tbh tho choco! but he is lovely! *hugs kitty*

*waves at people and looks upon Fells shoulder* hey karn hun how you doing??

Not to terrible. Wish it would stop being an ick day outside and clear up but otherwise, busy busy busy X)

Not to terrible. Wish it would stop being an ick day outside and clear up but otherwise, busy busy busy X)

Ugh...no kidding. We're going on like 2 straight weeks of rain here. We've broken monthly rainfall records by 2" already, and we still have 2-3 more days of rain coming. Crazy. Have had small bits of sun here or there, but for maybe 5 minutes, tops.

And no, I had nothing to do with it. Nosiree. No finger waggling at all here.

Plus, there's the whole thing of finger waggling only working while in Malifaux and such.