Off Topic Playground

Wasn't her box they destroyed *grumbles* was my box *shakes box* Hayzel just has a candy Chocobo waiting for her when she gets back.

*Starts to peel off the tape* Nice glue Fell... can I borrow that?

ya-no.. sorry... have to have special guild clearance to use this stuff... Criid might have a cutting torch we can use though....

Karn... Chocobo... I'm warning you.. If you don't tell me what kind of pictures they are I'm going to Devour you both and use the Red Stones to destroy that box...

*looks over to Fell* Well.... alright *waves fingers* one of these plates now contains the pics of you =D

Tea and Cake or Death or Pics of Fell!

*sets out a small table with several plates with covers over them and tea for each setting* Pick a seat! it's time to play Tea and Cake or Death!

Take your pick! Numbers 1 through 10 and each can only be picked once and only 1 number per person =D

I take number 5.

Put my big teddy feet up on the table.

I'll take 8.. *lays her peace bringers on the table*

Karn... Chocobo... I'm warning you.. If you don't tell me what kind of pictures they are I'm going to Devour you both and use the Red Stones to destroy that box...

Not the red stone

*Climbs out the box and gives fell the picture*

*looks over to Fell* Well.... alright *waves fingers* one of these plates now contains the pics of you =D

Tea and Cake or Death or Pics of Fell!

"Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, ( mimes demonstrating with picket signs ) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

"Cake or death?"

"Eh, cake please."

"Very well! Give him cake!"

"Oh, thanks very much. It's very nice."

"You! Cake or death?"

“Uh, cake for me, too, please."

"Very well! Give him cake, too! We're gonna run out of cake at this rate. You! Cake or death?"

"Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..."

"You said death first, uh-uh, death first!"

"Well, I meant cake!"

"Oh, all right. You're lucky I'm Church of England!" Cake or death?"

"Uh, cake please."

"Well, we're out of cake! We only had three bits and we didn't expect such a rush. So what do you want?"

"Well, so my choice is 'or death’? I’ll have the chicken then, please.

“Taste of human, sir. Would you like a white wine? There you go, thank you very much.”

“ Thank you for flying Church of England, cake or death?"