Off Topic Playground

*place a hand on the cover as Karn tries to open his box* no... thanks... I'm all set. :)

Awww... but it has some amazing things inside *Grins and waggles eyebrows* I think I even have one of those new Peacebringer models with the extended clip and refined balance on the blade.. *tempts*

Awww... but it has some amazing things inside *Grins and waggles eyebrows* I think I even have one of those new Peacebringer models with the extended clip and refined balance on the blade.. *tempts*

*immune to influence... sees the unseen...* Sorry dear one *pulls out the super gule, looks at Sketch* could you hold Karn please?

Careful Choco, I hear if you stare into that box to long you get turned into Candy. *nods*

and then sucked in, how do you think she gives all those sweets away so easily

i've seen it...

can't be unseen...

NOT AGAIN! I just got it open *Doe eyes*

Sorry, Karn it's for your own good *glues the lid, pulls out a roll of duct tape and starts to wrap the box until its a silver orb with corners*

The treacherous Karn?

Hee hee... C'mere you...

Easy Sketch, no need to hurt him... too bad...

Awwwww crap

*pats Karn on the head, offers him a brownie*

*stops twisting Karn's head after the third full revolution*

Oh fine... I think it still works...

O.o ow.....

*Head spins back with a snap, picks up his silver ball of a box now* I'll get through this eventually Fell. *eyes her* And when I do *shakes fist and takes brownie*

It's just my luck stuck between the Guild and Sketch >.>

O.o ow.....

*Head spins back with a snap, picks up his silver ball of a box now* I'll get through this eventually Fell. *eyes her* And when I do *shakes fist and takes brownie*

It's just my luck stuck between the Guild and Sketch >.>

I promise... that gule wont come off. It's SUPER glue... special formula... it's like Heat Tape in Firefly... it fuses metal together.... :( sorry Karn... *pats him on the head*

Not fair to bring up the Princess and destroy her property when she isn't even here yet...

Wasn't her box they destroyed *grumbles* was my box *shakes box* Hayzel just has a candy Chocobo waiting for her when she gets back.

*Starts to peel off the tape* Nice glue Fell... can I borrow that?