Off Topic Playground

That...is one long project.

I might pick up SDE at some point, but we'll see. It's quite the sum of money, and frankly none of my experience with this community is that they'll be interested in trying something new that only has two people sitting there.

Thaaaat's gonna take some explaining.

The project is called "tell me a story", so I'm drawing up these sort of comic style panels with characters on them. I know what story I was telling, but I'd really like to see what people come up with when they just see individual panels. So the plan is to scatter the panels places with instructions to write a story about what's going on in it.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

ok... maybe not as much explaining as I thought.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

sigh... leave it to my projects to kill the conversation. sorry guys.

Shang is misaki's totem, a kitsune made entirely of fire. Which is still as awesome now as when I first heard about it. Heh.

Oops, 8pm already. I suppose I should cook, right?

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Blast, I hate trying to come up with names.

Finally decided to pick up an infinity model.

I have a small amount of Haaqislam! I chose them, I think, because I just like the way that "Haaqislam" sounds. I can't stop saying it. Haaqislam. Haaqislam.

They are assembled, but not painted. I've only played one game. I got absolutely trounced!

Haqqislam still sounds like an ultimate finishing move in an ill fated hackey sack fighting game... The hackey slam.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Alistair Portower

No. Just... No. Dear god no. Also, no.

haqqislam still sounds like an ultimate finishing move in an ill fated hackey sack fighting game... The hackey slam.

---------- post added at 01:58 am ---------- previous post was at 01:57 am ----------

no. Just... No. Dear god no. Also, no.

lol

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

You made my night with that post, Mako. :)