In the Real world

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>.> Wtf is a 'borner'?

Short for a Neverborner.

Can't be bothered to type out the whole words, hence Neverborners are borners.

Resurrectionists are Ressers (Filthy ressers to be more precise)

Guildsters are well, still Guildsters.

Haven't thought of any for Arcanists or Outcasts yet. they seem to be a quiet bunch! ;)

Short for a Neverborner.

Can't be bothered to type out the whole words, hence Neverborners are borners.

Resurrectionists are Ressers (Filthy ressers to be more precise)

Guildsters are well, still Guildsters.

Haven't thought of any for Arcanists or Outcasts yet. they seem to be a quiet bunch! ;)

For Arcanist, guild and even the resurrectionist I just settle with dam dirty apes

lol cool! Yeah I'm not tired of Five Guys even though I've worked there for three years now.

Also best place to live with Five Guys around, is Virginia where it all started.

All this food talk is making me hungry! So what exactly is this 5 guys? Like Mcdonalds or a bit more like a steak house?

I think I may be a fair distance from my nearest one!!

All this food talk is making me hungry! So what exactly is this 5 guys? Like Mcdonalds or a bit more like a steak house?

It's an uber burger place that have amazing fries which they bestow upon you in copious amounts for a very good price. Their food quality is excellent, a far fling from Micky D's and Burger Overlord.

Five Guys started out a Mom & Pop Burger Joint. Then by 2003 it expanded and now there stores everywhere!! (EVEN IN VANCOUVER)

In the sense it's sort of like a McDonald's, but a slower time on receiving your food (because it takes about 7 minutes to make) so enjoy your free peanuts!

:whistle:

Or perhaps...

:theyareon

Seriously though, the easiest way to refer to us Arcanists is: Supreme Cosmic Overlords :vb_tongue:

And just for good measure, I thought it entertaining that we have smilies for:

Karn -> :ballchain

AB -> :egg: