Forgive me Governor, I may be about to sin!

Come join us, the dead dont argue back, we have freedom and we more fun. Plus I mean with the inevitability of death and the Gorgon on our side who do you think is going to come out on top.... plus theres nothing that cant be solved by adding more zombie hookers :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Absolution, It pays to branch out. If the play style of Seamus and his belles appeals to you, then do it. It'll make you a better Guild player in the end ;)
This, over and over.

I think this young lady either has read The Art Of War or is just one smart cookie.

If you get a chance to play a different crew it not only gives you a new way to have fun with this game but teaches you how to play the game from a new prospective. If you study it well you will benefit in enjoyment and knowledge.

But your wallet is going to hate you.

This, over and over.

I think this young lady either has read The Art Of War or is just one smart cookie.

If you get a chance to play a different crew it not only gives you a new way to have fun with this game but teaches you how to play the game from a new prospective. If you study it well you will benefit in enjoyment and knowledge.

But your wallet is going to hate you.

Aw, Murph, I'm blushing. No really :D

I have not read the Art of War, but I understand battle tactics... It just makes sense. By becoming my enemy, I gain knowledge and insight into what he does. With this understanding I will dominate him. :D

Plus, I want Black to come back to the light some day... so I'm tossing him a life line ;)

Plus, I want Black to come back to the light some day... so I'm tossing him a life line ;)

Aww thanks...but don't worry, I shall never betray the guild! I shall discover the secrets of necromancy and use it to burn them all in the fires of righteousness!

I will learn the art of the Nephilim so i can clip their wings and kill them where they fall!

I will research the magics of the arcanists so that I will know how to counteract their trickery!

I shall probably just hang with the outcasts. they are kinda ok.

Plus the guild badge is just soooooo shiny! Look at it. A work of art.

Aww thanks...but don't worry, I shall never betray the guild! I shall discover the secrets of necromancy and use it to burn them all in the fires of righteousness!

I will learn the art of the Nephilim so i can clip their wings and kill them where they fall!

I will research the magics of the arcanists so that I will know how to counteract their trickery!

I shall probably just hang with the outcasts. they are kinda ok.

Plus the guild badge is just soooooo shiny! Look at it. A work of art.

Now you have learned the True meaning of working for the Guild. And yeah, The Outcasts are okay.

We should TOTALLY have Guild badges... mines a bit pocked... When you hack a Nephelim.... Black Blood and all that :D;)

What the hell, I'm away for a few weeks with injury and my guild sideegg, is looking to do a runner. This will not do. Not one bit.....

Anyway, Guild boobs are much better than resser boobs.

Too right munkey! Me a turncoat...how dare these people start slandering me so!

My good name is being dragged through the mud, as if I would turn over to the ressers! ;)

Lady J or Sybelle? Tough choice.......

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

I'm trying to stop the egg.... but he just wobbles all over the place, and I only have a walk of six.... *sigh* 18" just isn't far/fast enough to stop the Egg! :D

I also have Wk of 6", but I do have nimble and sprint. Movement 30", look at me go ma'

Edit (0) leap and Cg of 12 so it's 42 movement

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

*pops on cowboy hat over his normal tophat and begins whirling a bear trap on a chain* It aint how fast you can run,its whether I let you run lol.

Hey this guild stuff aint all bad...

And Black,it aint about Sybelle. Its a question of Lady J vs Molly.(truth be told Sybelle isn't really useful compared to other things you can get)

I also have Wk of 6", but I do have nimble and sprint. Movement 30", look at me go ma'

Edit (0) leap and Cg of 12 so it's 42 movement

so what you're saying is that I need to walk twice and THEN shoot you? :D

Or maybe that I need to run Z so I can voodoo dool you? :D

Or perhaps I'll just let you run away... then I can get on to more important things ;)

*pops on cowboy hat over his normal tophat and begins whirling a bear trap on a chain* It aint how fast you can run,its whether I let you run lol.

Hey this guild stuff aint all bad...

And Black,it aint about Sybelle. Its a question of Lady J vs Molly.(truth be told Sybelle isn't really useful compared to other things you can get)

Bein' the Law is ALWAYS fun... 'cause you know where every loop hole is and just how to slide thorugh them *coughs--sounds like Criid*

Two things

1) one i get :+fate to my intiative, cause i'm awesome like that

2) have I corrupted a certain guild girly to the Neverborn ;)

No, I'm working on my Henchmandom... I like Zoraida because she's wicked useful, but over all I'd rather run Guild. I will be building up Z's army (Collodi), but Guild is just more my play style, and this is why:

I played Lilith last night. My crew was:

Perdita

Judge

Fransisco

Papa Loco

Nino

Santiago

At the end of the game, I ONLY had Perdita left on the field. She had all of her Wds and she managed to kill Lilith before the game ended. It wasn't for points, but it certainly helped me win (my opponent had Reconoiter (sp)). I love that she got in to close combat more than once and managed to scrape by... top decking most of it :D I love the guild... I just don't mind expanding sometimes :D