Howdy from Southern California

Wintersmith

Hello all, I've been eying Malifaux for a while and I've decided to take the plunge. Now all I have to do is decide upon a faction. Right now I'm really liking the look of the Arcanists (Colette especially) and the Neverborn (particularly the Dreamer). I'm located in Orange County, CA if anyone has a gaming venue recommendation! -Ben

Hey, Ben. I'm a new player in the Orange County area as well, we should meet up for a game some time. As far as gaming venues there's The Realm in Brea, it's a great store and I've played a lot of 40k there but no Malifaux yet. There's also Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove, this is my favorite place to shop because they have such an awesome selection of everything and usually have all the Malifaux you want in stock. Last time I was in there they said they were putting a monday malifaux gaming night together. I also just discovered a store in Fullerton called Dice House which I heard carries Malifaux but I have yet to check it out. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a game!

Hey, Ben. I'm a new player in the Orange County area as well, we should meet up for a game some time. As far as gaming venues there's The Realm in Brea, it's a great store and I've played a lot of 40k there but no Malifaux yet. There's also Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove, this is my favorite place to shop because they have such an awesome selection of everything and usually have all the Malifaux you want in stock. Last time I was in there they said they were putting a monday malifaux gaming night together. I also just discovered a store in Fullerton called Dice House which I heard carries Malifaux but I have yet to check it out. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a game!

Hey there.

I was at Dicehouse this last weekend, actually. There is a small Malifaux community there and I got to watch a game played which was pretty cool. The selection in-store of Malifaux is pretty limited, but they do have 10% off all special orders so if they don't have what you're looking for you can get it for a small discount.

The one nice thing about Dicehouse is that they have a really wide-open layout. They just need some more tables. I'm been to Brookhurst which seems a little crowded for actually getting any games in to me. And I'd love to get a game in once I get one of the starter kits I bought put together!

yay, more SoCal!

I'd definitely recommend you take a look at Dicehouse (and the Butcher's upcoming league) as well as Brookhurst Hobbies.

Brookhurst hosts Malifaux Mondays every...wait for it...Monday evening, I believe it's 5pm to 8pm. You can give the shop a call to confirm.

DiceHouse Ben and Twenty4seven, DiceHouse!!!

Demos every Sunday, and a New 4 week League starting on April 10th.

Dude, you and I know each other. Next time I see you I'm going to look you in the eye and ask if you know my name... ;)

Twenty4seven I'm looking forward to coming to get you. I just traded some Warmachine models for a Dreamer starter. I should be able to get a game in this weekend, but sadly not on Sunday. Week after? I should have them assembled by then.