Grave Spirit Spirit

Buhallin

This is probably floating around out there, and known to most, but having had my first opportunities to use it in the last few weeks, it deserved comment:

Grave Spirit + (Hanged or Shikome) is incredible.

That is all.

You can't attach the Grave Spirit to a Shikome as they are not undead.. Sorry :(

• 1 month later...

I used them with Seamus in a few 35ss games.

They did really well at weathering an Ortega crew's worth of gunfire, drawing it away from the rest of my models. They didn't achieve all that much in other games though, so I guess it's situational.

Mike

I use them with Seamus as well - I find the Hanged plays very well with Seamus' Wp affecting/resisting abilities like Lure, Trail of Fear, and Undead Psychosis. I'm debating the pairing with Kirai as well, but Lost Love gives her a lot more utility than Seamus gets from the Copycat.

what master would you use these with?

thanks

I use them with Seamus a lot, I find it adds a nother layer of resilience to an already hard to put down crew plus if you can get an enemy model in close you can have an awful lot of fun.

Just dont take them against Sonnia or Ramos usually, maybe even Rasputina. Ramos' Electrical Fire is a spell so deals normal damage to the Hanged and it also ignores armour which make the Grave Spirits buff worthless.