Zombie_Devon

Hello everyone. I've been looking at the Gremlin models and reading up on their tactica and they seem like the kind of crazy guys I usually choose to play. Other then the box set and some more Gremlins and some skeeters what would be fun and viable to use? I love the taxidermist and his fluff so I'd love to incorperate him. Thank you all in advance. :notworthy

They're great fun to play, but often difficult to win with. I generally play mine with maximum silliness/entertainment value in mind, and have a blast in the process. :D

You might want to look at the Lacroix Kin box (Born on the Bayou). Even if you don't field them as their own crew, adding one or two into a more 'standard' Gremlin crew can work well.

You might also want to keep an eye out for the Pigapult when it gets released. It works great with the Taxidermist.

Pigs, Pigs and more Pigs. Nothing entertains as much as dispatching Pig Squadrons to do your dirty work (while humming Flight of the Valkyries by Wagner). Though (as Gremlin Swarm states) this tactic is a bit more difficult to control (and win with) then his others (Gunline, Kin, and Balanced), once you have Mastered the Pig Boomerang, Som'er becomes a whole lot easier to run.

Biggest advice, dont worry so much about the enemy (Gremlins can deal out a lot of damage in the right circumstances but it isn't their strength) but about accomplishing your Strategies and Schemes to win.