Hardest Masters to win with?

Rathnard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Seamus is not a master I would want to face with the Von schill's. his movement shenanigans combined with Terrifying would make for a very difficult fight. You would be a bit better suited to dealing with the lures that he uses,but still Terrifying is the Freikorp achilles heel more often then not.

Though that might be the result of fighting too many neverborn with insidious madness. *glares at Genetic*

As for Masters that are hard to win with,I would say Collette and Marcus.Marcus is great at grabbing objectives,and if you fought a slow moving army you could easily run circles around them. Ramos can do well but it really requires getting his order of activation and operation down cold to do well with him. Collette...Is just way too finesse to ever be easy.

Honestly Seamus is not a master I would want to face with the Von schill's. his movement shenanigans combined with Terrifying would make for a very difficult fight. You would be a bit better suited to dealing with the lures that he uses,but still Terrifying is the Freikorp achilles heel more often then not..

Really. He can give his crew Wp 9 against Terrifying unless you pop the (0) action to lower the Wp to 7 which is still above average, and if Seamus does that means your not summoning back Belles. Ran 2 Viks, Von Schill, Librarian and a Freikorpman. Von Schill, gunned down a Belle, gets lured forward and gets a flintlock in the face. Next turn he stabs a belle to death, destroys both corpse counters then jumps back to the librarian and spends an (0) action to get the librarian to act next. The Librarian heals him up from 3 to 9Wds again. He gets lured forward again and gets a second flintlock with a Red Joker in the face 13Dg, he spends a slow to die to use a soulstone to heal. By this time the Viks are in position and it's all over for Seamus. Seamus does attritition, it's very hard when the Freikorps can do attrition almost as well and can destroy corpse counters.

Edited by Ratty

Marcus, Ramos, and Lady J would be the three masters I consider the weakest. It would have been som'er before book 2, but with book 2 gremlins actually are pretty awesome.

Colette is the best master in the game, hands down. If your beating her even more then 25% of the time, i'm guessing your opponent is not running her that well. Slaughter is the only scenario that is tough for her.