Amusing Infinate Combo Vs. Pandora.

Bigmike

So this isn't really effective but its an infinite combo that amuses me. Also note that ANY intelligent Pandora player can keep this from happening easily

This does require a Hamelin crew to run. It requires a rat catcher and a few rats.

Step 1: Activate till the Pandora player is all finished with their activations, use some rats to do this,and a rat catcher if needed

Step 2: Move the Rat Catcher up so that his Voracious Rats aura extends to be within an inch of Pandora

Step 3: Move 1 rat up to Pandora

Step 4: Use Writhing Mass to move the other rat to B2B with the first and suffer 1 wound. Then attempt to attack Pandora.

If you fail you loose the WP duel and die summoning a new rat that can then repeat the same process.

Its not great, i would never attempt to do it, In fact I didn't in the game vs pandy that I just played, But it is so feeble that it amuses me and I thought i would share it with all of you.

So this isn't really effective but its an infinite combo that amuses me. Also note that ANY intelligent Pandora player can keep this from happening easily

This does require a Hamelin crew to run. It requires a rat catcher and a few rats.

Step 1: Activate till the Pandora player is all finished with their activations, use some rats to do this,and a rat catcher if needed

Step 2: Move the Rat Catcher up so that his Voracious Rats aura extends to be within an inch of Pandora

Step 3: Move 1 rat up to Pandora

Step 4: Use Writhing Mass to move the other rat to B2B with the first and suffer 1 wound. Then attempt to attack Pandora.

If you fail you loose the WP duel and die summoning a new rat that can then repeat the same process.

Its not great, i would never attempt to do it, In fact I didn't in the game vs pandy that I just played, But it is so feeble that it amuses me and I thought i would share it with all of you.

Pandora wins the Expose Fear's (The Wp duel to target her) duel and pushes 4" away due to fading Memory. She will be out of Voracious Rats range very quickly =D

So it only works if you some how manage to pin her in a spot where there is no where for her to Push to which is going to be very hard.

Pandora wins the Expose Fear's (The Wp duel to target her) duel and pushes 4" away due to fading Memory. She will be out of Voracious Rats range very quickly =D

So it only works if you some how manage to pin her in a spot where there is no where for her to Push to which is going to be very hard.

Not really it just takes 3 rats to pin a model in place.

Isn't there something where you can move through the Rats? Don't have my books with me but I recall you can walk right over their bases and is the wording conducive to letting Pushes through? I recall it is but memory is still foggy this morning.

Unfocused, but this Help won't my mature :(

Edited by Sliver Chocobo