Portland Players?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James showed up earlier than you and left by 6:30. I got a phone call that took a couple of hours and by the time I was done it was getting.g a little late for me to get a game in.

Sorry but life and family comes first. When you have a son (if you ever have kids) you'll understand.

Now the wife thing I don't get. Guys should just tell them to be quiet and get back in the kitchen. :damnit:

Can anyone tell I have never been married, nor have the current desire to get married?

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, John (Murphy's Lawyer) is trying to get it together. I for one would show up next Tuesday @ GG to play.

Lenny, what time(s) tomorrow might work for you? I don't know if you have transportation or not, but if not, I wouldn't mind picking you up, depending on how far out you are.

That would really depend. It doesn't seem like anyone plays on Saturdays or Wednesdays anymore except for me lol. If people will actually show up,I think either one will work nicely. If you can make sure it doesn't compete with anything at Guardian I think we could manage to actually get some decent attendance as well.

Heres the thing Lenny. maybe if guardian wouldn't schedule things on days we normally have malifaux, then there wouldn't be an issue... We've been doing malifaux on sat for a long while now.. guardian just started running stuff. but i guess im the ass hole for not checking with guardian to see if it was all right that we continue to do things on sat now that there is a player base..