Portland Players?

Is there anyone still playing in the Portland area?

At the end of last summer's league the scene at Guardian Games has died. I still want to see the scene come back even with Matt out of the action.

And where is Pete? He said he play at GG again when they got their Liquor License and now the bar is open.:firedevil

I would like to see GG get its Malifaux back.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am going to head out to Red Castle Wed to see what it is like.

If anyone wants a game I am looking for a friendly game to get back into the groove of things.

Also since Matt is out of action who is the local Henchman? I would like to talk to them about the local scene.

Wait, N/M. Genetic you want to talk sometime? I would love to help the local scene grow and developed. So would love to see what you got in mind and would love to contribute.

PS. My LCB needs to get some face time with his over sized goodness.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

Did someone say beer?!?

I haven't played a game in months... Sux. Life's been real busy for me of late. Would love to get a regular game going again during the week in the SE. Just need to get outta my slump and get playing.

Gotta figue out this whole card exchange thing works as well. I have a brick of Malifaux cards and need to get the current ones. I fear I have fallen WAY behind...

Did someone say beer?!?

I haven't played a game in months... Sux. Life's been real busy for me of late. Would love to get a regular game going again during the week in the SE. Just need to get outta my slump and get playing.

Gotta figue out this whole card exchange thing works as well. I have a brick of Malifaux cards and need to get the current ones. I fear I have fallen WAY behind...

Well if you ever want a pick up game I am always down for one.

I know you are still looking for a little pay back against my Neverborn. And I also miss you guys some too.

well im a local henchman, so if you show up at red castle i can help you with getting the v2 cards..

as far as the table tand terrain goes the shop has 2 4x6 gaming tables, and and 3 or 4 boards to throw down on other tables if need be, there is a variety of terrain, the shop is still new so they are still in the process of building terrain..

I will be running some games this saturday your more than welcome to come down and get your game on... if you have any questions shoot me a line.