Hi from NE UK

Killcrazy

Hi, my name is Chris, I'm from the North East of the UK,

Just got into malifaux,

I attend the Northumbrian adventurers guild in blyth to play games, looking for other places to play too if anyone has any suggestions,

my first crew got delivered this week, the viktorias, with Ronin.

already ordered my second and have plans for a third!

I've started a bog which if anyone is interested has a couple of malifaux related posts already, and i'll be updating every so often.

http://blog.cjsutherland.co.uk

Chris.

Hi Chris, great to hear that Malifaux caught your attention. I can't help you find a place to play unfortunately, as I'm 8 time zones away, but I bet you that there are some UK players on these boards in your area. Great to see your blog!

I hope you enjoy Malifaux and the forums :D

So the Uk invasion continues, welcome future snack of the neverborn =)

*hi fives Xango* nice one mate! but remember, we need to convert as many people to our side... so be nice!

Hello dear friend, I see the Vics have grabbed your attention, Quite right so, but remember if its melee your after, whats better than a beautiful Lilith, with a huge sword carving her way through any unfortunate thing that may get in her way. :)

Anyway, welcome to wyrd and Malifaux, let us know how you get on! :D

xxXp.pXxx

*hi fives Xango* nice one mate! but remember, we need to convert as many people to our side... so be nice!

Hello dear friend, I see the Vics have grabbed your attention, Quite right so, but remember if its melee your after, whats better than a beautiful Lilith, with a huge sword carving her way through any unfortunate thing that may get in her way. :)

xxXp.pXxx

Nooooooooooo! no more Neverborn, I can`t take it (crawls away whimpering)

I`d love to offer you a place to play, but I`m in North West UK

Oh dear, has the appeal of Neverborn got so bad, you are having to lure people over now by being nice! ;)

The sight of Lady J with a huge sword, carving her way through any unfortunate thing that might get in her way! ;)

xxXp.pXxx

Yes, welcome and hope you get what is most important out of this game, and forums......Fun!

And be wary of Hayzel and her sweets. And her partner in crime Silver Chocobo. ;)