Commercial hater- Extremely random!

OK, you asked for it. The most hated commercial around here :

[ame=

[/ame]¨

Translation : Bla bla, you can get cheat furniture ta ta ta ta in XXLutz ta ta ta ta, cheap chairs,big sortiment ta ta ta ta....and so on.

*cenzored*

Once, it was practically everywhere and really, people hated it. It´s some Austrian furniture corp, so the commercial is just a Czech rip off (see the bad lip sync?) and it is Annoing! There was quite a lot parodies.

Have you noticed, that the best comercials are at alcohol?

AWW!! *cuddles Brandy* How can anyone refuse him of anything with those eyes! <3

Hi Hayzel

He has perfected the puppy dog look to maximum effect and uses to get anything he wants, treats, toys and the TV switched on (yes he is addicted to watching TV, especially cartoons and nature programmes)

Back on topic :)

I hate the Nationwide insurance commercials with that idiot carrying around an old school phone. Basically every commercial in that series is horrible and has ensured that I will never purchase a Nationwide insurance product.

The Geico insurance commercial with the squealing pig getting a ride home in a minivan is just as annoying and actually prompted me to send Geico a nasty letter likewise promising to never purchase their products either.

We also have some pretty bad local commercials (including one for a Dentist that sometimes makes me wonder if he's really fronting a strip club, or if he actually cleans teeth...)

Seriously, on the Dentist one, he's got his 'fairly attractive' dental assistants sniffing roses or tossing petals in the air, as he shows them off in their cos-play like "scrubs." Then he has a reasonably attractive, moderately endowed lady dancing around on screen and say "I got two implants. Am I pretty? You bet I am. Everything's just fine! Have you been to Smiles Forever?"

I assume she's talking about teeth/denture implants, but I can't really tell...

Actually though, I can't say I hate his commercials. They're just too funny.