New player from the Netherlands!

Radium

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Niels, 23, from the Netherlands as you might have guessed ;). A friend of mine introduced me to Malifaux a couple of weeks ago and I'm quite addicted right now. I still need to figure out how to play the game properly, and what tricks I can pull with my crew (Colette) but I'm going to have a lot of fun learning!

Malifaux is a great change of pace for me as I mostly play 40k (and derivatives), which really helps me appreciate and enjoy both games so much more.

About me: I'm a BScIT, and currently working towards my bachelor's degree in Physics. Most of my free time goes towards playing computer games, painting miniatures, gaming with said miniatures and playing some musical instruments.

If I've missed anything or you want to know something else, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the madhouse! And good choice of crew with Colette, though she can be very tricksy to begin with. By this I mean figuring out all the interactions and things the crew can do!

She is one of the masters I am starting with and I have to confess, is proving to be the hardest to get to grips with, but I shall perservere!