syntaxerror's Ortegas

syntaxerror

~Hi

Love the model. Its painted really well, especially love the skintone. Skin is always something I have had issues with. I assume you used a white undercoat but would love to know how you painted the skin.

The lighter coloured hat also works very well and I love the plain and simple base. It really makes the mini stand out.

Well done and I can't wait to see more

~Hi

Love the model. Its painted really well, especially love the skintone. Skin is always something I have had issues with. I assume you used a white undercoat but would love to know how you painted the skin.

The lighter coloured hat also works very well and I love the plain and simple base. It really makes the mini stand out.

Well done and I can't wait to see more

Hi,

For the skin, I used Citadel Foundation Tallarn Flesh as a basecoat.

Then I washed it with an old Citadel Flesh Wash. But at this step, it was too dark for me. I will not do this next time.

I highlited with layers of Bronzed Flesh and then Elf Flesh.

A tiny point of Bleached Bone for the extreme highlights.

• 4 weeks later...
Puts mine to shame. Excellent job your Dita is fantastic and love the face on Papa Loco.

Thanks ;)

I think the more we practice, the best we paint. So keep going !

As I said in your post, try to take some better pics of your minis, they are currently too small, and bad lighted. Picture is the first look we have on your minis, so put them in the lights !

(I hope I'm clear with my english ^^ )