Noob trasport question.

zomblaya

The thing about the Portable warfare bag is, it's all soldout. So i'm just going to pick up a battle foam one.

He is only sold out of the Pink one. That thing went real fast, in about 2-3 weeks and they were all gone.

We go to the same LGS and game together for years now and even I couldn't get my hands on one, haha.

Well my Battlefoam bag arrived yesterday and I was able to use it to transport my Viktorias to/from my FLGS last night. I'm really impressed with it, not only does it look extremely cool but its really functional too. Great product that I would thoroughly recommend. (now if only there was a place in it to store bags of skittles, M&M's and a bottle of coke it would be perfect)

bag.jpg

An Update on Portable Warfare's Blu Foam: This is through the distributor my LGS uses. The proprietor doesn't like the way the Blu foam is glued to the pluck foam right now. He's looking for an alternate adhesive, one that gives him the properties he's looking for. He might well be out of production for another month or two. This will definitely affect peoples' decisions!

Ratty: I find the rolling the noob in carpet isn't as effective as using some space blankets.... Just a thought.