Lilith or Zoraida.

Mergoth

Hi everyone. Looks like I've finally hit painters block (modellers block as well). My terrible crisis is - which should I paint up first - Lilith, or Zoraida? I'm slowly working my way through my Neverborn crew, you may have seen pics of LOLTeddy or Exu-Lelu elsewhere on the forums, and I'm putting the finishing touches to my Primordial Magic and Lilitu. I think Lilith would be fun with the twins, but if I get Zoraida done I can use Rami and Pere who I already have painted... I know. Lets have a vote. The first 10 votes for either Lilith, or Zoraida, to be finished first will be taken into account and I'll act on it. In the case of a tie I'll flip a coin (really). Then I just have to work out how I want to base them!

I think you can probably guess my answer. :D

The twins work very well, possibly even better, with Zoraida thanks to her Obey shenanigans and the fact that she can hex off Same Malignant Force should one of the twins die.

Also, using some of the Lacroix Kin with Zoraida is all kinds of awesome, particularly if it's Pere and a Nurse. ;)

Looking at ugly naked metal is usually all the motivation I need. My motto: a completely painted model today is better than an awsomely painted model three years from now. Any paint job is better than none.

That being said, I don't have the kind of scratch needed to buy two or three new crews on a spree.

...not that any of that has anything to do with the question at hand.

Edited by Doctor Amos

• 1 month later...