The Aethervox: A Malifaux Podcast

Prunesquallor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Loved your first episodes keep em coming!

Can you do a segment on tacticas? *cough* rasputina and the new rising powers book

Im a brand new player and so far am loving the game and the local meta. Great to see such creativity at its best.

I've offered to help out on an upcoming episode at some point, and Arcanists are my specialty. I know they've been looking for lots of people to talk about stuff, so I'm sure Raspy will get done at some point. :)

To folks who have emailed to ask: The show is not dead, just sleeping!

I had left myself about a month to complete 3 months worth of online courses, then I was out of the country for 2 weeks, which kind of blew our schedule out of the water. Julian had a few issues in RL too.

Today I'll be recording the fiction and doppelganger. Then Julian and I want to get another game in (last one was a month ago) before we record the main section.

Keep the faith, we'll get it done. It's nice to know that we've been missed.

I had left myself about a month to complete 3 months worth of online courses, then I was out of the country for 2 weeks, which kind of blew our schedule out of the water. Julian had a few issues in RL too.

Today I'll be recording the fiction and doppelganger. Then Julian and I want to get another game in (last one was a month ago) before we record the main section.

We can play lots of games at HAL-CON XD

Great to hear from you guys though.

Regards,

TV

GREAT TO HEAR YOUR STILL ALIVE AND KICKING! hehe

sorry a little excited to know your still around. Love the podcast and am eager to hearing the next. Your fiction is wonderful and truly inspires the mind into the wold of malifaux. Now if Nekima would finally show her beautiful face in my LGS!!!! ZEE, need nekima STAT!

Prophet: Read post #63 further up this page.

Or here

• 3 weeks later...

awesome episode guys!

Btw, I personally know Zee (one of their game developers) and can maybe arrange for an interview with him and possibly some of the wyrd cohorts, interested?

He frequently my LGS (http://gigabitescafe.com/forum) and hes been awesome at facilitating events and whatnot there. We may be starting a league soon that may be story driven, perhaps something that can be shared globally :) (Its in planning with one of our local TO's)