Malifaux Crew Creator - Excel Version

CannonFodder

Finally done, I think I've created a file that will allow people to make their crews and deal with virtually every exception.

Excuse the lack of alphabetical formatting, but the automatic sorting killed the entire file, and after 25 hours (started as something small) my patience is gone.

http://www.4shared.com/file/hvhdH2_G/CrewCreatorRev21.html

If people can test the different variations and tell me if there is any mistakes I'll try and compile them into a new file later this week. I would appreciate if people would look at Leveticus and Hamelin (Both), If there are errors I think that would be the worst spot.

1. Baby Kade is with K.

2. Why didn't you look at the list I made of ALL the models Hamelin can hire as a master?

He can't hire the Freikorpsman, or any of the Gremlins, or Taelor, or the Warpig, or the performer and mannequin... his whole mercenary/outcast section is mostly wrong.

Fixed the filter for Leveticus, All the casters with extra restrictions were not applying. I did use your list.

http://www.4shared.com/file/k-EvawKy/CrewCreatorRev22.html

Well I did a trial run with two of my favorite Masters - Zoraida and Marcus.

1- Voodoo doll is free (it's summoned), not 2.

2- Zoraida can hire a nurse, Gunsmith, Guild hound and Malifaux Raptor (they're all living & Wp4)

3- Zoraida can't hire the Essence Of Power, Mobile Toolkit, Copycat Killer, Grave Spirit, Vulture, Zombie Chihuahua or Necrotic Machine, since they're all either not living or restricted to a specific master. I noticed that these pop up (along with an error message) when I select papa loco with Zoraida.

4- From memory I believe Piglets and Warpigs are Wp5, meaning that Zoraida can't hire them?

5- Zoraida can't hire a Hunter.

6- Wicked doll is missing?

7- Marcus should be able to hire Night Terror and a Rogue Necromancy

8- Same error as 2 comes up when Marcus hires a Lawyer. Actually, it happens quite a few models, available to Marcus, both in-faction and out.

This is great work so far. It's much appreciated!

1- Voodoo doll is free (it's summoned), not 2.

- Fixed

2- Zoraida can hire a nurse, Gunsmith, Guild hound and Malifaux Raptor (they're all living & Wp4)

- Missed nurse completely - TBD

- Gunsmith - fixed

- Guid hound - Fixed

- Mailfux raptor - I thought it was myranda instead of zorida - Fixed

3- Zoraida can't hire the Essence Of Power, Mobile Toolkit, Copycat Killer, Grave Spirit, Vulture, Zombie Chihuahua or Necrotic Machine, since they're all either not living or restricted to a specific master. I noticed that these pop up (along with an error message) when I select papa loco with Zoraida.

- Fixed, Missed the keywork living

4- From memory I believe Piglets and Warpigs are Wp5, meaning that Zoraida can't hire them?

- Nope 3 & 4 respectively

5- Zoraida can't hire a Hunter.

-Fixed,

6- Wicked doll is missing?

its there, but maybe hidden due to special forces rule on your list.

7- Marcus should be able to hire Night Terror and a Rogue Necromancy

-Fixed, did the marcus rules before data entry for resurectionists

8- Same error as 2 comes up when Marcus hires a Lawyer. Actually, it happens quite a few models, available to Marcus, both in-faction and out.

??? they seem ok to me

Found a couple of my own.

Fixed it so the following masters can brawl together

Levictus & Ramos

Levictus & C Hoffman

Victoria can now work with all non-outcast master that don't have thier own restrictions

coloddi,Molly Lucius illegal in brawls (as masters, other masters are no in thier lists)

von schill (as master) should only pair up with victorias in brawls

Found, Still Need fixing

Add nurse

Dreamer can't have merc in scraps

coloddi,Molly Lucius gets to much in scraps

Victoria model selection with non-outcast masters in brawls.

When I finish the above list I'll post new revision. But any more feedback would be nice.

DONE....

http://www.4shared.com/file/fo2fWPUu/CrewCreatorRev3.html

To my knowledge this has everything.

Alphabetized

Kirai Rare 1 rule and spirits (including mercs)

Dreamers no merc

Hamelin - he's a pain

Levictus.... dido

and a whole lot more fixed.

At this point I'm hoping only thing left are typos int he names. If there is anything else please tell me. I removed all the other version in previous links just to reduce teh different version going around.