Need rules to make army builder

CannonFodder

Here is my draft for the time being everything is done with the exception for leveticus and Hamelin the plagued.

http://www.4shared.com/file/wLN0Sl-Z/MalifauxCrewCreator_Rev090_2.html

I gotta run out for the rest of the day, but will try and finish this tomorrow morning. PM me if there are any big mistakes I should fix

Just loaded it on my phone and a little disapointed, The highlights don't work as expected (I should say not at all). I used documents to go on android. If anyone else has a different viewer can you tell me if it works on their phone.

BTW, if someone was to make a small Web Page to make lists, would you rather it sorted minions you could purchase by (name, cost or faction originally come from), I would probably go by either name or cost. probably cost, as normally I will think what should I have as my big hitter, and then fill in the gaps with cheap models.

Can I check if I'm right on this. You can never have more than 1 Henchman in a crew at the moment even if your playing a brawl and have 2 masters, as each of the Henchmen is in a different Special Force and you can't have members of 2 different forces in a crew.

So let say Zoraida + Pandora, can't take Ophelia and Collodi.

I looked into Auto Hiding the lines, but its an option Excel does not handle automatically. Needs a real DB instead of a Excel. But With my DB knowledge I don't think a normal DB ( I only know Access) could handle all the extra rules for Special forces/henchmen....

Graying out is an option for models that are more than you have left of have already have the max. But the outcast tab wold not look right because I'm treating all the restrictions for their masters as special forces traits that only give a warning if broken.

You have to use Macros in order to auto-hide rows/columns as necessary.

Found it and got it working. Almost done making the full sheet and got it working for Scraps & Brawls. Needed to redo 90% in order to get it done. Just finishing up Hamelin rules and then rusty alice.

once thats done, its little formatting, and enter a soul stone calculator.

Should have it posted today or tomorrow.