Help finding a "Frankenstein" table

Borzag

Hey all,

Some time ago (... holy crap about a YEAR now) I got Eureka's The Modern Promethius vignette to try and do "something" with. Anyway, I've since gotten a dungeon stone base so I can finally do "something" with it, but I feel like it's missing an element.

Specifically, the mad doc's table.

The closest thing I've found is Pardulon's Examination table, but it feels too "modern". Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use here?

Cheers!

Borzag (YES, this will be painted monochrome :afro:)

RAFM makes a Frankenstein's Lab

04586.jpg

http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RAF&Product_Code=RAF04586&Category_Code=FTA

you can try your luck on ebay to find the old Ral Partha Ravenloft set as well, I remember it being quite nice

10-517.jpg

there's also some nice energizer zappy things for the background from Pulp Miniatures

pwm15.jpg

http://www.pulpfigures.com/catcode.php?range=Wierd%20Menace&code=PWM&number=15&custID=202861151861296629933

Oh .. wait a month or two. :)

Oh you tease :five:

Anyway I *think* I might have found the Ral Patha one over on WAU, but will also have a look at the ones on here. I've only got 120mm to work with (one of Fenris Games's dungeon stone big bases) so it may be a bit too big. Will have to see.

Cheers!

Borzag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Oh .. wait a month or two. :)

EPIC threadomancy, so firstly my apologies all.

Secondly, I waited a month or two, and we all know why now :D

So I did a couple of game demos yesterday, and spotted this set in the store where I was doing them. So I picked it up, and did a quick mock setup this morning...

IMAG0057.jpg

(Apologies for photo quality; it was done on my phone).

The table is the PERFECT scale, so now all I need to do is find a plinth to mount this all on and my diorama is ready to go.

On a related note, the games I demoed were against my Ressers, which make extensive use of the graveyard inserts. Between those and the new morgue bases, I may have convinced the new guys to invest in some fancy basing as well as Malifaux in general.

Thanks Wyrd! :D

Borzag