I <3 Lucius

I know I know, *hangs head in shame* I have succumbed to the lure of Lucius. I should have all my sweets taken from me for a WEEK! But I couldn't help myself.

There he was hanging on the wall of my LGS, and I walked past determined not to look, but he called to me. So I grabbed him like the junkie I am and am currently just looking at him... Should really start to put him together, but feel like this Guy deserves some special attention. *continues to stare at him* ... Yes yes I am very ill! Must take some time off work and hide the silly box somewhere...

I cant wait until Nekima and the Black Blood Shaman come out. Then I can get this filthy Guild out of my hands!

Any ideas what I can do in the mean time???!

Don't worry it's obvious to all of us Lucius is really a Neverborn, and you purchasing him just proves we were right.

You see, I think he must be! I think he is posing as Guild, to win over the Governor General, and then! (get this) KILL him when he has enough control, and then once again I shall be in control of Malifaux. :D yaaaaaaaaay! I? did I say that?? I meant Lucius... aha! but I have control over him, so does that mean that I would have control over Malifaux... I think it does... *giggles her evilest giggle*

You see, I think he must be! I think he is posing as Guild, to win over the Governor General, and then! (get this) KILL him when he has enough control, and then once again I shall be in control of Malifaux. :D yaaaaaaaaay! I? did I say that?? I meant Lucius... aha! but I have control over him, so does that mean that I would have control over Malifaux... I think it does... *giggles her evilest giggle*

Have you checked my rules for WeRID Sketch yet, if you hire him as a second master you can then hire lucius as a henchman ^_^

LOL Hayzel. I understand you're plight. I am as devoted to the Arcanists as you seem to be to the Neverborn, but I'm going to succumb to the same disease next month when Hoffman comes out. Must....have...more...constructs... :crazy:

I do have to admit though, Lucius just looks awesome to me. I'm not terribly keen on his game mechanics, but the model is just really cool.

LOL Hayzel. I understand you're plight. I am as devoted to the Arcanists as you seem to be to the Neverborn, but I'm going to succumb to the same disease next month when Hoffman comes out. Must....have...more...constructs... :crazy:

I do have to admit though, Lucius just looks awesome to me. I'm not terribly keen on his game mechanics, but the model is just really cool.

I think you find Hoffman is MS&U and is part Arcanist since he can work with Ramos and Collette and can hire most Arcanist and I don't think is right to be loyal to one faction, since it's a character driven game e.g. I big fan of Lilith and I dislike Nikama (but will still play her) since if Lilith keeps her back turn for too long she might find a BF sword in her chest and both are Neverborn. I don't think Nikama will leave the Neverborn (yet) but it is the nature of Malifaux that when everyone is questionably power-hungry that will backstabbing involved. As with Hotfman he isonly loyal to his brother, everyone else is a means to met an end

Exactly! No man can have legs like that and pull off that outfit and not be some kind of soulless monster in human form. *nods*

I'm pointing out David Bowie's role as Jareth, but I'm thinking that's only proving your point lol

too lazy to find a better picture...

Jareth+outfit+peach.jpg