Killjoy Proxy Possibility

Hatchethead

I'm not a fan of requesting proxy help on Wyrd's forum. It's a personal thing. BUT, since I already own original Killjoy, my conscience is clear on this one!

Does anyone know where to buy single Hell Dorado miniatures? I'm thinking of doing a simple conversion on this guy (the ultra-fat dude on the bottom):

helldoradoGreed.jpg

I believe he's a Demon of Greed (Gluttony, thanks Sketch).

Add some chain and a hook and you've got a boss hog Killjoy. I like Wyrd KJ well enough, but I saw this mini and ... honestly ... I'm looking for an excuse to buy it. The only thing I'm not certain of is the scale. The base looks big, I'm hoping 50mm. I'm worried he might be TOO big moreso than anything. EDIT: I read elsewhere that it's on a 40mm base, so he should be good to go.

Little bit of green stuff, some small "hobby chain" and one of these fishing hooks?

treblehook.jpg

Scary stuff. Eat up, fat boy.

Edited by Hatchethead

I think I saw the name at thewarstore.com, pretty sure they have singles of models on there.

Good call, though the majority appear to be pre-orders for February, March and April. I see Wrath. No Gluttony single.

Thunder_God is probably right. I'm sure he'll turn up in a couple months time.

Guess I'll need to add a meat cleaver, too.

Oh and:

img4b23d62b67dfa.jpg

Edited by Hatchethead