Movies with Amazing Endings

I was mostly shocked to hear that he was purposefully poisoning his own daughter. Outside of that it was the inevitable end. 21st century cure so good.

that is if Shiloh is really Nathan's daughter. Something in the time line looks a bit iffy if you look closely. I think Marni might have run of with Nathan because she found out she was pregnant with Rotti's daughter and wanted to protect her from him.

Edited by Ratty

If your a LARPer I would definitely recommend role models, the ending made me laugh a lot.

Ratty, i went nuts with this, i spend a lot of time surfing on the net watching this awesome rubber swords and gear, and watching you tube videos of medieval larps, sadly where i live this is more madness than fun (bummer)

I dream with a star wars larp with fx lightsabers, i am a iaido practitioner and handle the sword very well, but the people just don`t dig this activities.:violin:

I have to agree with pans labyrinth, is a great movie and I would recommend Devils Backbone. DB is a bit predictable but it is still a good movie. To get back on topic a little bit, my addition wasn't in the ending but was one of the biggest OMG moments. When Kevin Spacey's character dies in LA Confidential.

As much as it gets bagged on, the ending to Blair Witch Project was sweet. The effect of hearing the girl's plaintive cries out to her friend from the camera in the room she's running toward get slowly louder the closer she gets was eerie, and the visual of him in the corner sent a chill up my spine. Subtly set up, great impact when it's revealed and, really, the only truly horrifying moment in the movie... at the very end.

I, too, also loved the ending of Usual Suspects and Inception.

Have to agree actually. Only other horror ending that sent shivers through my spine like that was don't look now. Which in my view is one of the most effective endings I have seen.

@Gregdorf. I love the devil's backbone. Great movie with another good ending.

"Ravenous" Total comic-book badassery. When two wendigos decide to beat each other to death, why block? And how DO you kill one...? Find out!

"There Will Be Blood" There WILL BE!!! And it will be TOTALLY WORTH THE LONG WAIT!!!!!! "I'm finished!" - final line

"Requiem for a Dream" The book will ruin a whole week, the movie, a mere evening. But you'll feel very clean and tidy after the ending of this movie. There's a bit of a "double-ended" ending for one character. I won't discuss it here. Just be glad you have arms, dignity, a grip on reality, and the freedom to live in your own house.

"Pi" The absurdity of our obsession with numbers, either spiritually or financially is screamed into the background by a great moment of pathos by a man whose only concern are discovering the singular answer to the greatest mysteries of the universe.

"Shoot 'em Up" Technically because this movie has no dynamic, and very little range other than SHOOTOUTSCENESALLTHETIMEEVENDURINGSEXSCENESORPLAYINGWITHABABYINTHEPARK, the ending is just a continuation of the same awesomeness.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas: I hadn't read the book, the ending was very moving.

La Haine: Never once is it mediocre, the ending was just perfectly timed.

Schindler's List: I'm sorry but I still weep like a baby when I see it.

Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford: I honestly didn't know it would end like it did, but they way they did, especially the music and narration, was just brilliant.

Oldboy: Park Chan-wook is my hero

Any Studio Ghibli film ever: Best start to finish I'd say

#Hi Folks

Movies I've seen recently with amazing endings.

Black Swan - Very powerful and moving

True Grit (Its interesting how the ending of the new film changes from the ending of the original.

A- Team. Why I hear you cry. Well if you wait for the full credits to role you'll see the original face and Mad Murdoch from the TV series. As I grew up with the A-Team I loved this