The Obligatory New Year Resolution Thread

Well, I set my new Year Resolution to something more meaningful.

That is to say, I'd fancy to make my girly the happiest lady around.

And thusfar, I think I'm golden.

Also, I want to build an army of Freikorpsmen.

Like, at least 15-20 models.

At least.

But mostly keep my girl happy.

Which is unfortunate, because those are two very very conflicting goals.

Even though she LOVES Colette.

Mostly because she likes to paint.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm,

I did the weight lose thing last year and shed 5 stone (70 lbs) so this year I want to gewt back to the gym to get my linebaker physique back so I can start playing american football and Rugby again.

I want to spend more time with friends and family.

Oh and paint more models before I start buying stuff. I keep getting into the habit of buying more models before I finish the last lot.

Sell old models off - Need to get rid of my High Elf Army.

*blushes!* If anything I am the lucky one! He travelled goodness knows how many miles just to see me! Well watch this space is all I can say! :love:

334 miles and i'd walk it again to see you hayzel. you make me feel very peachy bout myself. :P: i'd travel anywhere for my princess. :notworthy

and silver choco i know exactly how lucky i am. i'll take good care of her. i promise.:thumb:

:o my neverborn are not nasties!! they are just misunderstood! :D

Is misunderstood an acronym (is that the right word?) for:

Murderous, Individuals who Slay UnNeverborn Dummies who Endeavor to Remove Soulstone Treasures Off Our Dimension ?

Or something like that?

I don`t mind them attacking me, if only they would be a little more gentle about it! I`m new to the whole experience and I`m a very fragile "cake"!!!

Murderous, Individuals who Slay UnNeverborn Dummies who Endeavor to Remove Soulstone Treasures Off Our Dimension ?

Or something like that?

I don`t mind them attacking me, if only they would be a little more gentle about it! I`m new to the whole experience and I`m a very fragile "cake"!!!

This need to be a signature

WAIT... Deadslinger is made of cake. ...

Hmm. do you think he needs all his appendages?

*Runs away with Deadslingers legs*

He doesn't need these anymore ^_^

Or something like that?

Aww! *bites Deadslinger* being their princess i can only ask them to go a little easy on you... *whispers into the shadows*... they said maybe, but only because they like playing with their food!!!

*giggles*

*giggles in the darkness* you think im less frightening now???

Not in the least tiny little bit, no.

Thats it I`m heading back through the breach, I don`t remember ever contributing to anyone`s calorie intake before leaving Earthside. Damn, need legs (& eyes), I wonder if that nice Mr McMourning can help? Chihuahua, fetch me some legs. Sebastion, find me a firm backbone & a belly that isn`t yellow. Nurses, prepare the anti-caking agent.

New Year, New Crew, New Strategy, New Unpleasant ways to Die!!!

Mr McMourning and Ramos have some body parts for you,

Steamborg legs, eyes from a trapper, a spine made from a mature Nepilim tail (he might want it back though) and a machine gun for your butt

Somehow I don`t think any of these will help me, but its got to be worth a try hasn`t it? Thanks but I might pass on the mature Nephs tail I dont like the idea of him/her/it coming to retrieve it