The way I'd thought Molly Squidpiddge would be.

Sandwich

Nice alpha strike there with Levi's [0]Desolation. ;) And with Levi's dual suit focus you'll increase the chance of getting a highish feathers or tomes in your opening hand so he can get the spell off. :)

Oh and the frequent draw mechanic that Leveticus uses can only be a good thing for Molly's Pitiful. More cards in your hand > the chance of being able to cheat and block attacks from hitting her. :D

Also if your running Levi and Molly maybe Jack Daw might be a cool option? At least [0]Death Lessons reduces the chance of Jack turning on you? ;)

My normal crew for this is Alice dead rider molly a undead dog.

Given Alice giving levi 2 extra cards I find even with needing a mask it is actually pretty easy to get off.

With luck I can have the dead rider hitting the guild guys first turn as well as drag one back to my side. As a corpse.

On one hand its cheesy as heck but I figure any one running Perdita had it coming :)

Edited by tadaka

I almost ALWAYS need to cheat the Pitiful duel or else Molly gets smacked around, and I don't like sacking two cards to stop her from getting punched.

The only reason to do this is if you want to drop a mid level card from your hand to make then use a high card on their cheat, otherwise just lose the duel and move on. No real point in cheating the WP duel unless you think you can win it if you are going to cheat the df duel too.

I'm curious how well the McMourning "Turn Dogs into Other Things" tactic would work with Seamus/Molly. For the cost of 6 stones you can buy 3 dogs, slaughter them in turn 1 for 3 Corpse Counters, use Molly's Spell to raise a Sybelle and Seamus's spell to raise a Belle. Total savings of 4 stones there...though it costs you a turn and maybe some cards.

And although obvious it's still a good one.

Molly casts [1]Imbue Vigor on a target you want in your lines. Belles then [1]Lure them to you in quick fashion. :) Always handy for Sybelles [2]Flurry.

[edit] And the good thing about [1]Imbue Vigor is that it triggers automatically as long as you flip a 7+. No resists or duels needed.

I use molly whenever i play Seamus these days, she has almost always been my MVP. Ill post a full use and tatic when i get my book back. Let a friend borrow it to look at the new mercs. one of the things i love about her is a chance for a second model to do undead psychosis. That spell along with rotten belles has been the bane of my opponents existence. Remember her and seamus make your belles fly across the board. I know you love noir, but i had to let her go with my Seamus force because he and his belles of the ball are so amazing. and if you play your game right, nothing ever stays dead. each player has their own style. Also, philosophy of uncertainty has caused major problems for my opponent in the past. Sure you lose molly but you can use the spell to gain a superior tactical position. Once you get molly working how you want her too than your opponents will rage at the sight of her :)