Crew information

EdgeDs

Is their anywhere that I can look which would give me a brief guide too all the different crews how they play and suitable they are for new players ect.

I know that all crews are found in the rule books but for someone who has no local access too the rule books ie Gaming club, it can be very hard in making any sort of informed choices. As a potential new player and it looking that I will have to buy directly from the internet I would like to be able to have enough knowledge to be able to order my crews at the same time as the rules. I am sure that their are a lot of people in the same position also

I can find bits and pieces in the various faction sections but not anything that is really all in one place and easy too reference. So am I just missing a thread with all this information in? If now would an experienced player be really kind and draw one up?

Is there still a demand for this sort of thing? I could clean this up and make a more unique "just talking about us" sort of primer without a ton of time or difficulty.

Ugh. Drew, we'll add that to our points of discussion....more work. You guys are slave drivers!

;)

It would be kind of cool to get a bunch of synopsis for the Masters, made by people who use them as their main, and stick em in one place.

• 2 weeks later...

The information the OP is seeking is exactly why I am viewing these boards. Usually when I read about the crews, there's a lot of fluff and not much else. The fluff is cool and a big part of what attracted me to the game, but it doesn't really tell me what I need to know to decide which master suits my play style. I'd probably be satisfied with just 5 or so adjectives to describe each of them (melée/ranged, low wp, deals heavy damage, low defense, moves fast/slow etc).