12 Days of Super dungeon explore

My guess - 12 days:

5 hero profiles

5 Kobold profiles

1 demo rules

1 releasing of the regular sized models

-----

I only hope if the models being released is one of the 12 days that it comes before the end. The last day should be December 18th if they continue every day for 12 days. I don't know that anybody will be getting their deliveries before Christmas if the models come out then.

Where do these ship from? I am interested in getting them when (if) they ever get released. I missed it at Gencon and am now regretting it.

The models at GenCon were promo models, about 20% larger than the standard production run minis that are going to be released. The normal production run is rumored to be part of this 12 days of Super Dungeon Explore for the reasons I stated before in the 2nd or 3rd post, so they will 'probably' get released sometime in the next 10 days I would imagine. Soda Pop is a US-based company...they ship from the US.

Also, another card previewed a while back on another forum:

Hero_Dwarf-Copy.jpg

Edited by thetang22

Here's a very nice pic that AntiZombie apparently forgot to post here:

154124_479510536601_755761601_5706307_2655397_n.jpg

They look great! You mentioned you only need another Ironscale and Shaman to have the complete set done, but according to this pic, you are still missing another Gouger too. A playset is supposed to include: 3 gougers, 3 knuckleheads, 2 slingers, 2 ironscales, and 1 shaman.

I didnt forget to post it im just lazy :P

and they sold out of the gouger, but my bad guys are gonna be so bad they dont NEED the extra gouger. They already strong armed all my reaper girls and wood elf dragon to one side of my mini display case. The only thing standing between them and a horde of pretty girls is a brave paladin, a firey mage and Percy the Platimagus ( percy dont back down from no one!)

ive got the deomonkin too, can you belive they didnt give her a tail!>!? i had to mod one on. Geeze, a anime demon girl with no tail? Blasphemy!

Edited by AntiZombie

yep, 9th day of SDE: Kobold Dragon Priest (formally known as Kobold Shaman)

If they follow suit, this means we should be seeing the Demon-Kin Thief tomorrow on Day 10. I'm excited to see what Day 11 and 12 bring. I'm still sticking with my guns that one of the days will be the full demo rules, while the other will be announcing the minis available in the online store.

im excited. There is suppose to be a boss fight at the end of the dungeon and i always thought the Shamen was the boss! is there a dragon? cause i want there to be a dragon. So excited!

I would imagine there would be a dragon at some point. First, the big red dragon on the SDE page clues into that. Also, the Kobolds seem like they are worshipers of some dragon-like figure...so that would again make me think there is a dragon.

As for the "boss"....I wouldn't be surprised if it was just one of the regular Kobolds that got a unique profile (sorta like how Diablo would have random "champions" of different enemy types that were the same basic model (usually with a different color, but had extra powers and would drop nicer loot).

Some of the stuff I saw from right after GenCon suggested the current direction at the time was:

- Kobolds

- Undead

- A unique vampire "character" for the badguys. This may be that boss if its a unique model.

I'll say right now that I don't remember where I read that, but I'm about 99% sure those are the details I read months back.

6th Day of Super Dungeon Explore brings us the Elf Ranger:

yep, 9th day of SDE: Kobold Dragon Priest (formally known as Kobold Shaman)

If they follow suit, this means we should be seeing the Demon-Kin Thief tomorrow on Day 10. I'm excited to see what Day 11 and 12 bring. I'm still sticking with my guns that one of the days will be the full demo rules, while the other will be announcing the minis available in the online store.

I'm sold on this