liliths crew

jay351

ok to start off thanx to everyone who posted comments much appreciated.

alondir-thanx man the bases took about 6 hours for the to waldgeist and 7ish for the nephilim thats from start to finish painted and vines as well.

shadeau gorgon- not a prob but he is still wip so dont look to close. if you want i can post up some wip pics of the bases start to finish and tell you guys gals how i did them

big thanx to avatarform for his imput and ideas for this crew cheers mate even though you live in the middle of god knows where:heeeellll

will post soon thanx jay351

ok ill start off with the base first place the slate on the base where you want it then glue it down with kneadit its a two part epoxy mix and it sets hard just make sure you put gloves on and only use small bits at a time as it gose off real quik

5by6px.jpg

then add some super glue for strength

9liypz.jpg

the tiles where made from kneadit as well roll out a length about 1mm thick let it go hard and then cut the tiles of that to the size you want, then scape the edges so they are not sharp but rounded

2h3s9kk.jpg

add some sheilds or what ever you want then drill the holes for the mini

1zg7qc.jpg

28ryvyo.jpg

then prime it white or what ever you use

oqha8k.jpg

293u0t5.jpg

thats it for now thanx jay351

Hi jay,

Thanks for the props, but its all you mate. I just fill you in on the fluff as Im the gamer and you are more of the Hobbyist.

From memory, arent your 'vines' chilli roots and the 'leaves' dried flakes of oregano from the supermarket? It is painstaking to glue them on individually to the minis (Waldgeist) and bases, but Im sure the end result is worth it.

Keep up the good work and perhaps you should update this thread more often... you are ways ahead on this on your WAU competition thread...

IMO you should have won the last 3 months in a row.

Hi jay,

From memory, arent your 'vines' chilli roots and the 'leaves' dried flakes of oregano from the supermarket? It is painstaking to glue them on individually to the minis (Waldgeist) and bases, but Im sure the end result is worth it.

Keep up the good work and perhaps you should update this thread more often... you are ways ahead on this on your WAU competition thread...

yeah your right mr avatarform the vines are chilli roots and the leaves are oregano. The leaves on the mature nepthlims base are grass seed pods(you get them when you dont cut your grass;))

ok the vines on the mature nepthilins base are just done with grass seed pods from my overgrown backyard and the vines sre chilli plant roots. with the roots just glue them to where you want them to be then cut the seed pods of the grass and glue them on with pva glue one at a time. it takes a while but well worth it

gras with seed pods

fcps1e.jpg

after they are cut off

1zpu0xe.jpg

2j1mvqs.jpg

zlx0l1.jpg

just twist them around what ever you want to

dy9n2p.jpg

thanx jay351

• 2 weeks later...
This is awesome!

You and Seb are the reasons I am attempting the snow diorama.

Cant wait to sit in on an OzPainters day with you legends.

ledgends the only ledgends at the meet ups are the big guns like seb,weisern and rob jedi just to name a few im still not at their level but hopefully one day i will be but thanx for the vote for me cheers

Fantastic work Jay! I still love those Waldesgeist. After seeing them so long ago, they still have impact. The group looks great together. Are you bringing them along to the next hall of heroes meetup?

yeah i am man hopefully the hole crew will be finished by then if i pull my finger out just a few touch ups on lilith and the mature nephilum and all done. then start on my oz golden demon stuff. see ya soon