Advice from some Gremlin Players

magicpockets

Morning all!

I'm going to chance my arm and see if anyone's happy to talk me through the main weaknesses in the two Gremlin line-ups?

I've never player against either Sommer or Ophelia before and have Jo's tourny this weekend with about a million Gremlin crews listed so would appreciate some pointers if possible.

Looking at the threads I'm expecting a couple of things, skeeter spam to reduce my cards, gremlin spam based on sheer weight of numbers (both somer player strategies) and alpha striking gun line from ophelia - is that right? Is there anything else I should be looking out for? Also, is the best approach going straight after the masters in both lists as quickly as possible?

I know it's a bit unorthodox to ask, but hopefully someone will let me know what I'm in for! :D

Generally all there stats are around 4 (the basic dudes anyways) so high defense (Lilith) will not help them and stacked willpower duels (Pandora, Seamus, Jack Daw, The Hanged) will run them down too. On the wp duels however, don't forget that they can all get terrifying.

If you're up against Somer remember that it takes a gremlin to make a gremlin, same for skeeters. Although the Hog Whisperer can sack a pig for a gremlin.

Morning all!

I'm going to chance my arm and see if anyone's happy to talk me through the main weaknesses in the two Gremlin line-ups?

I've never player against either Sommer or Ophelia before and have Jo's tourny this weekend with about a million Gremlin crews listed so would appreciate some pointers if possible.

Looking at the threads I'm expecting a couple of things, skeeter spam to reduce my cards, gremlin spam based on sheer weight of numbers (both somer player strategies) and alpha striking gun line from ophelia - is that right? Is there anything else I should be looking out for? Also, is the best approach going straight after the masters in both lists as quickly as possible?

I know it's a bit unorthodox to ask, but hopefully someone will let me know what I'm in for! :D

You covered most of the bases, however you will also need to be prepared for the pig boomerang. It will be telegraphed, however it is still a viable tactic.

Be very wary of Ophelia running a gremlin gunline, you'd be amazed how much damage that can generate.