Consumed by Sorrow

KirigakurenoHaku

I've been putting this off for a while now, but I am now finally posting my finished Avatar Form Pandora.

The first thing that I did when I bought this model was repose her: I bent all of the sorrows so that they would be whirling around her, holding the box up in front of Pandora, floating.

Next, I painted her. All of the colors that I used were mixed from the primaries, black, and white.

Then I made her base. I started by gluing down some collected flakes of paint peeled from my local game store's priming tray. The tray accumulated beads of paint from aerosol primers that had formed into such a wonderful, bubbly shape. On top of those flake I glued some cut portions of discarded mat board. I coated the board in superglue which it soaked up and used to become rigidly solid.

I finished up by painting the base and spending some time finding a place to glue Pandora to that would support her without it looking unnatural. This was all sealed in a hard coat followed by a matte spray.

Here are the pics!:

AboveCropped.jpg

FrontCropped.jpg

PandoraAvatar-BoxDetail.jpg

SideCropped.jpg

BackCropped.jpg

PandoraAvatar-BaseDetail.jpg

Looks awesome! now I can't wait to face it in a game, I promise you I want play my Perdita vs you. =P Have you faced my Nicodem list yet? that might be a fun game.

I think that I've encountered your Nicodem, unless PlacidEmu plays Nicodem too. If so, then I am not sure.

And thanks! I appreciate the kind words. When Wyrd releases the avatar forms' stats (hopefully in book 3) then I would certainly enjoy a game with Pandora's avatar on the board. We'll have to do something about those Peacebringers, first, though, before this prospective game. They are not kind to my sorrows.