See the Unseen

Bas1

Out of curiousity I was wondering what models actually increase RNG that Perdita is able to ignore with her ability "See the Unseen".

Also, if something actually reduced a weapons range this ability would have no effect correct (Since it says ignores increases to RNG...)?

Ellow erm was just wondering if Perditas had an ablitily i.e. see the unseen is used to ignore Pandoras willpower to willpower duel to target her, im unsure on it myself been told so by a more Veteran player so I assumed it was true (but I would be more than happy to correct them if this is wrong)

Anyone now?

Thx :D

Ellow erm was just wondering if Perditas had an ablitily i.e. see the unseen is used to ignore Pandoras willpower to willpower duel to target her, im unsure on it myself been told so by a more Veteran player so I assumed it was true (but I would be more than happy to correct them if this is wrong)

Anyone now?

Thx :D

Eric confirmed that a long while back when Perdita first came out so yes. You also ignore Terrifying, Harmless, Pityfull, and Pandora's WP-WP duel.

NOTE! you are not Immune to Terrifying, it's just you don't need to make a Terrifying check to attack someone like you normally do. She still has to make a terrifying check if she starts her activation near something with a scary face lol

Eric confirmed that a long while back when Perdita first came out so yes. You also ignore Terrifying, Harmless, Pityfull, and Pandora's WP-WP duel.

NOTE! you are not Immune to Terrifying, it's just you don't need to make a Terrifying check to attack someone like you normally do. She still has to make a terrifying check if she starts her activation near something with a scary face lol

Isn't Terrifying checked only if you're charging or start/end in melee range? When would you be charging with Perdita?

Isn't Terrifying checked only if you're charging or start/end in melee range? When would you be charging with Perdita?

Easy. You really need to kill something but its currently tied up in combat with one of your crew. Shooting risks hitting your own guy. Charging does not.

Easy. You really need to kill something but its currently tied up in combat with one of your crew. Shooting risks hitting your own guy. Charging does not.

Good point. But you'd still get the Terrifying check since it's not a ranged strike anymore. So can you really ever ignore Terrifying with a ranged strike (Unless I am rememebering the rules wrong at work and you're supposed to do a check for ranged strikes as well)?

If Perdita wished to Charge a model with Terrifying, she could ignore the Morale Duel required by Terrifying to Charge it. She still would have to perform the Duel at the end of that Charge.

Enemy living models without the Terrifying -> # ability conduct a Morale Duel using their Wp when they end an Action or begin their activation within range of a Terrifying effect.