WIP Rogue Necromancy

osoi

Looks unbalanced, however, a good paintscheme can do wonders.

I agree the model looks a bit unbalanced. The razorspines head (neck and hood) is definately the culprit. I wonder if a warpigs body would have worked a bit better for this (due to the additional bulk). Great idea for the model though.

I agree the model looks a bit unbalanced. The razorspines head (neck and hood) is definately the culprit. I wonder if a warpigs body would have worked a bit better for this (due to the additional bulk). Great idea for the model though.

Good pick up on the Warpig body suggestion. However, the Rattler's head may still be too large... perhaps if it was for inclusion, it could for an interesting over-reaching tail... similar to a traditional chimera with a snake for a tail.

Update time!

Well heres more progress being made on my little beastie so far. Theres still some more sculpting to go but I think its starting to take shape a little more now, my main struggle now is figuring out how to apply some flesh over the horse head.

Apologies for the bad photos, the camera wasnt co-operating

DSCN3987.jpg

DSCN3989.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I have done a little more work on the Rogue Necromancy, the hard bit of painting for me is done(colour blocking), now I get to have fun getting all the areas how I want them. I should be pushing myself a little with the decayed flesh/fur and want to try out some exposed muscle etc where applicable. I am aslo trying out a new 'bone' colour for the skeletal horse and rib cage, so afr with one highlight and shade I am happy where its heading.

What colour do I do the teeth and claws? this is something I am not sure about .... ideas?

RN-Prog3.jpg

RN-Prog2.jpg

RN-Prog1.jpg

As far as what I am trying to acheive for the skin its a better version of what I have done for one of my Canine Remains

REMAINS-FORUMS.jpg