Greetings From Bristol, UK

MunkeyKungFu

Hey Guys,

Thought I would register and say Hi. Our FLGS has recently opened and has started stocking Malifaux. A large contingent of our gaming group have taken interest and we are in the process of making our Starter set purchases.

I've started reading the rulebook and I really like the ruleset. Hopefully I will still be saying that after the intro games this weeks :D

Were you one of the guys I was teaching last friday? :o Regardless - welcome! If I didn't see you friday, I'm more than likley to pop up on some kind of thursday night at some point ^^

No it wasn't me. I think that must have been Paul (Our head Honcho) and a couple of others. I was giving him the excited explanation about it then I got a load of texts saying he bought all the necessary bits after a demo. It would be good to get some proper demos going doing our gaming club. We are all looking to progress past GW and we have had a few marmachine / horde demo nights that went down a complete storm and I can seriously see this trumping that with little ease.