The Guild Project

Lord Shaper

Hey All,

I've recently came back to painting figures and some friends at work have me playing and painting Malifaux so I thought I'd join up so you can let me know what you think.

I'm working on The Guild and I've finished up my Lady Justice figures so far with more to come.

I do generally put more up at http://www.talesfromthewarzone.com but I'll put the figures up here as well.

4945179690_0f0035e63d.jpg

4944590389_ec5d1c7447.jpg

4916099790_9c2a9a8571.jpg

4915504513_6fa5bc828d.jpg

4915505531_4162d74dbe.jpg

4944592817_cb9c83e137.jpg

I also have finished Taelor but I haven't taken a photo of her yet.

And lastly I've done some Malifaux Special Terrain which you can see below.

Soulstone Vein

4945173292_d80a94dce5.jpg

Mysterious Effigies

4944598343_443ab0c1ee.jpg

What do you all think?

Ahh yes, I see Vash as well. One of our local guys did a Hans with a Vash-inspired paint job.

Just thinking about that seems to fit as well... I just had the red coat come to mind and when I back tracked where I had seen it I came up with Vash.

I really want to do an Alucard style figure as well when I find something for it... Maybe when I get an Austringer...

Nice work. Loving the marshals and the mysterious effigies. Very 'Old Malifaux'-esque!

D.

Thanks for that... I'm currently working on a hanging tree as there is a group of us going to be putting in a bulk order soon so I can fill out with the rest of the guild so I have some more to paint.

It's odd that I'm one of the ones from our group that hasn't played as much but I'm the first with a fully painted crew for up to 45 SS