[Baby Kade] First miniature in 10 years...

Krysno

I've always loved painting the miniatures I collect, but rarely start one for fear of botching it up something fierce. This is the first model I've painted to completion in 10 years. I have 4 others completed in the late 1990's...

He still needs base work, but the baby has paint. Photographed by Javan Ivey of Portland, Oregon [Thanks for the help!]. JavanIvey.com~

post-3711-13911920826234_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, I'll see about getting some different angles from my photographer friend. More contrast with shading seems to be a recurring comment, so I'll focus more on that with my next project -Teddy!

I'm really stoked about Malifaux because it gives me hope that I'll actually have a completely painted crew to play with. I played various GW games in the past, and getting over the initial realization that I had so many models to paint was difficult. I am not a fast painter. Baby Kade has taken approximately 18 hours of work so far. Ridiculous, I'm sure, but I am meticulous. OCD. I have fun with it, and that's what I'm after =)

Thanks for the constructive feedback, everybody. I'll post more when I have it available~