My Hans is so pricy now!!

poulpox

Well, I used to defend good ol' Hans and his sniper talents against Gunslinger or Nino, but with book 2 and the stats of Freikorps Trapper or Rami Lacroix, I now feel my Hans and his 8ss cost (9ss for me as I played him as Mercenary) has uterly been slapped hard across the face...

WHY DID YOU KILL MY HANS!! bouhouhouhou... why, whyyyyy???!!!!!!

So if ever you were thinking on errating my good old man again, pleasepleaseplease cut his cost of a couple of soulstones!!

I think we all agree on this one don't we? :pray:

The new Arcanist Gunsmith is really good as well, and there's little reason to take Hans in an Arcanist crew now, especially for the 3 SS difference. Hans is still VERY powerful with his ability to ignore cover/LOS/shooting into melee/etc. And the latest Errata which gives him the :rams to start with means he's typically doing 3-4 damage at a minimum.

Um...he's a 5 Cb. He's only a 4 Ca. I know, not as high as you want though, lol. But I agree, as I've stopped playing him so much because I find his attacks miss a lot unless I have high cards in my hand for cheating the flip. He does work nice with a Student of Conflict giving him Fast though. 1 extra attack per round can be nasty.

Um...he's a 5 Cb. He's only a 4 Ca. I know, not as high as you want though, lol. But I agree, as I've stopped playing him so much because I find his attacks miss a lot unless I have high cards in my hand for cheating the flip. He does work nice with a Student of Conflict giving him Fast though. 1 extra attack per round can be nasty.

opps i ment 5 i dont know why i put 4.

Well yes getting one more attack with the SoC is cool but he still can only target one model per turn.

Unlike Nino who can target who he wants, his hunter is just as good in some cases as sinper and has CB 7. Also Trigger happy and the ability to get CB 9 for only 7ss is just a slap in the face for a hans fan. Yes his damage out put is smaller but with soo meny shoots and such high CB it ends up doing alot more damage.