How are Gaki Assembled?

DangerousBeans

So I was just about to preorder me some Gaki but I'll definitely be wanting more than two and HATE using duplicates in such small scale games, so the question arises......

How many parts do they come in?

It seems that the arms are seperate, but one of the heads might be too (on the non-windmilling one). Would they be fairly easy to assemble/convert into 4 different poses?

While we're at it, does anyone know of a good model to use as a 3rd Onryo? I was eyeing up the geisha for Okko but thought there might be something more suitable out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at the size of them I'm thinking that GW Ghoul arms might fit them really well, which would give you a lot more options if you want more than 4. They also have a really nice arm dragging a corpse, obviously to be used as a snack.

As I'm making my warband with water bases with bamboo and rushes, so I'm very tempted to make a couple of my rezing Gaki (Gaki to be raised latter in the game) with just claws coming up out of the water.

Also I'm very tempted to add some Kodama onto the bases, which are the forest spirits depicted in my Avatar.

Having put together 2 today I must say they are a pain. The arms take a lot of work to get them to fit and some of the mold lines are awkward to get to.

Saying that it should be very easy to swap pieces with a little bit of greenstuff work and pinning. You should be pinning anyway as the arms will be a bit fragile without pinning. GW ghoul arms should be very easy to swap in if you want more arm positions (and any undead player should have tonnes spare I did).